+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Anbor

Apr 29, 2019
Hi kzeed12, Thanks for the suggestion

I did the same last night this is the response i received fingers crossed :)

Dear XXXXXX – I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 20, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks are passed as of July 12, 2019.

Once medicals are reworked (requested July 12th), the file will be ready for final review and decision.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana

PN - I have resubmitted Medical receipt on 21st july via webform and this morning received acknowledgement for the same :)

Nice to hear!!
Could you, please, upload a template of your letter? It will really help :)

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Hello Members ... Any one from September-Oct - Nov AOR and eligibility is under RR because of POF ( Review Account Transactions ) ? What can be done in this scenario? Any suggestions? Thank you

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Hey, I have a query, i have submitted the medical receipt via webform but haven’t received the acknowledgment yet, is there anything that i might be missing?
I doubt NOT, but to receive acknowledgment it may take 10 days. For me it took 11 days to get the acknowledgment mail.
So believe you may have to wait at moment.

Reactions: Prabha22

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Is

After you got your medical done, is there any change in status of your application??
Yesterday I received acknowledgment mail after 11days and noticed at 1.30 IST when I logged in said Applicant/Updated something on my status, but this morning its showing same as before ( your action is required) :(
I feel some movement on all our files

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Nice to hear!!
Could you, please, upload a template of your letter? It will really help :)
Hope if it helps :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this mail with regards to my PR application which was submitted last year 20th Oct 2018. Since its been quite long in processing we are bit curious to understand the status of our application.

Hence requesting your good office to be kind enough to provide the status update on our application.

Full Name - XXXXXXX

Date of Birth - XXXXXX

UCI Number - XXXXXXX

Application Number - XXXXXXX

AOR Date - 20th October, 2018

With lot of anxiety we are expecting some information on our application. Thank you so much in advance and understanding.

Regards,

XXXXXXX

Reactions: Anbor

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question what happens if you email Ralph and it says eligibility not met criminality and security not started and medical valid until october 2019. Can I also get help with understanding my gcms notes because it is conflicting with response i got back from ralph.

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I got an adr last year november it was for my step sons passport and medical as they are not coming with us but ircc requested that which i submitted and the confirmed receipt. I will upload my gcms notes and the letter i received from ralph

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I received this letter from Ralph yesterday

Dear xxxx- I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 19, 2018. It is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility was not met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct 12/19.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone. My AOR date is October 13, 2018. In the month of June I ordered my notes and I knew that eligibility is over , crimality in process and security not started. In June I was informed by web form that my file is awaiting the review of an officer. What does it mean? By the way I received a ghost update on May 25, 2019.