October 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi kzeed12, Thanks for the suggestion

I did the same last night this is the response i received fingers crossed :)

Dear XXXXXX – I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 20, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks are passed as of July 12, 2019.

Once medicals are reworked (requested July 12th), the file will be ready for final review and decision.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana

PN - I have resubmitted Medical receipt on 21st july via webform and this morning received acknowledgement for the same :)
That is good news :)

Reactions: canadian_pr_1

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
There are lot of us in the same situation - even from june-november 2018 .. so do not be dissapointed - try calling IRCC to check if you have RR or SS or write to MP's office
Thanks @kzeed12. I am residing at middle east. Which contact no i can contact IRCC. i heard, that contact no, calls are connected within Canada only. If not, whether i can send email to MP office; if so, which office i need to send. please advise.

Reactions: kzeed12

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

I called IRCC and the rep confirmed that eligibility is passed now. They have requested for IMM5669 for me which I will upload it today.
My Aor is oct 29, 2018.
So now, eligibilty passed, medical passed
Ss not stared yet

Reactions: kzeed12

prabinsolomen20

Jul 30, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
19-10-2018
Med's Done....
22-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-10-2019
Hi Guys,

I called IRCC and the rep confirmed that eligibility is passed now. They have requested for IMM5669 for me which I will upload it today.
My Aor is oct 29, 2018.
Ss not stared yet
Hi
Which no you called. Can we call from outside Canada?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi Guys,

My Aor is oct 29, 2018.
Ss not stared yet
That is some good progress Sumit..
Were you under RR and if so for what ..
Anyways expect your PPR soon :)

Reactions: Sumitkumarr1

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018

Dear XXXXXX – I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 20, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Once medicals are reworked (requested July 12th), the file will be ready for final review and decision.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana

PN - I have resubmitted Medical receipt on 21st july via webform and this morning received acknowledgement for the same :)
Yes this the reply received --

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana

Hey, I have a query, i have submitted the medical receipt via webform but haven’t received the acknowledgment yet, is there anything that i might be missing?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Thanks @kzeed12. I am residing at middle east. Which contact no i can contact IRCC. i heard, that contact no, calls are connected within Canada only. If not, whether i can send email to MP office; if so, which office i need to send. please advise.
use google hangout - its free and keep calling till you get connected .. it takes time ..
+1 613-944-4000

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hey, I have a query, i have submitted the medical receipt via webform but haven’t received the acknowledgment yet, is there anything that i might be missing?
when did you upload .. give it 5 business days .. if there is still no change to upload status - call CIC
good luck

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
I called CIC and the agent told me that my eligibility is still in RR status! It's like 3 months now! Do you guys know how long it approximately takes to be reviewed by an officer?

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi..
Is there someone who got a remedical request in last 2 weeks??
I got my medical done on 27th July and there is no update on my application..
Has someone faced this issue??

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Is

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana

After you got your medical done, is there any change in status of your application??

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana

How soon did the MPs office respond to you? I emailed them 2 days ago.No response as yet :(