October 2018 AOR - join here

misheillF

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
290 days passed with no responses..
What can I do
I am so frustrated

I am a FST applicant for Sep24, 2018.
Hey. No worries. I know about a few people who applied in august 2018 and got ppr by july 2019. It means (possibly) that our pprs are coming in september (I assume your aor is october as well). Good luck. I’m in the same situation as you.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
guys i have a very important question....i am planning to visit australia for 25 days i am planning to go on 18th august...if by change i receive ppr when i m in australia...can i submit my passport there or do i have to come and give it over here(india)

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
guys i have a very important question....i am planning to visit australia for 25 days i am planning to go on 18th august...if by change i receive ppr when i m in australia...can i submit my passport there or do i have to come and give it over here(india)
You will have to come back and submit it from your home country (india)

Reactions: bornloser113

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
you can write to MP's office only if you are within Canada unless you write to MP Goodale with your full Name/Date of birth/ UCI # / Application number/ Aor requesting info on your status..
Email id: goodale@sasktel.net

Good luck
Hi kzeed12, Thanks for the suggestion

I did the same last night this is the response i received fingers crossed :)

Dear XXXXXX – I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 20, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks are passed as of July 12, 2019.

Once medicals are reworked (requested July 12th), the file will be ready for final review and decision.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana

PN - I have resubmitted Medical receipt on 21st july via webform and this morning received acknowledgement for the same :)

najeev_2015

Mar 31, 2019
Did you get any update?
Yes this the reply received --

Dear XXXXXX – I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Oct 20, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility, criminality, and security checks are passed as of July 12, 2019.

Once medicals are reworked (requested July 12th), the file will be ready for final review and decision.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana

PN - I have resubmitted Medical receipt on 21st july via webform and this morning received acknowledgement for the same :)

Reactions: mani770

mani770

Apr 25, 2019
Give a try.. call Customer service or try web form