NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi @MintyUK Does the activation process take place after you've sent your passport and recieve it back? I got an email saying to submit my passport/or passport copies and photos. Which I did but that was 2 weeks ago and I haven't recieved any updates since
You will receive your passport (or passport copies) back with an unactivated (not signed, does not grant permanent residence yet) paper copy of your CoPR. The CoPR is activated during landing. 2-3 weeks is normal. It took 3 weeks for us to receive ours back.

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hello All Attention! Attention! Attention!

Finally got the Ready for Visa email. Date july 26 2019
No ADR request. Got GCMS notes on july 16 and came to know that POF were RR.
Sent new FD certificate and bank statement.

Finally got the golden email today after 276 daya. 9 months 3 days. All the best to everyone. Order GCMS notes for clarity and send the documents proactively.

@SithLord Bro thanks to you. We have spent a lot of time here messaging and giving advice. Will pray to god for you.

My best wishes to all.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello All Attention! Attention! Attention!

Finally got the Ready for Visa email. Date july 26 2019
No ADR request. Got GCMS notes on july 16 and came to know that POF were RR.
Sent new FD certificate and bank statement.

Finally got the golden email today after 276 daya. 9 months 3 days. All the best to everyone. Order GCMS notes for clarity and send the documents proactively.

@SithLord Bro thanks to you. We have spent a lot of time here messaging and giving advice. Will pray to god for you.

My best wishes to all.
Hey Glad to hear that Neeraj..

Congrats..

What was the RR on POF and when did you know and submit the required docs..

Best Wishes !!

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hey Glad to hear that Neeraj..

Congrats..

What was the RR on POF and when did you know and submit the required docs..

Best Wishes !!
@kzeed12 nothing specific was mentioned. Analyst mentioned that review required for the POF and mentioned the 2 FD certificates. I didn't provide any bank statement in starting.

I renewed my FD because the FD got matured on july 11,2019 and this time I included bank statement as well. My file was last accessed in December 2018 and after that no progress.

I would recommend to order GCMS notes to get the real picture. All the best to you.

Reactions: kzeed12
Jan 3, 2019
Hi
I am AOR 26 oct and have RR for sibling relationship as well ,can you please let me know what documents you had submitted in your initial application for establishing sibling relationship and what was your exact review for?
I would appreciate the help.

PPR Guys!!!!

I can’t tell how badly I have been waiting to write those two words. Today at 3:17 AM, I got the Final Request email. Thank you everyone for the courage to bear with such long time. I wish those waiting for PPR good luck, you will get your PPR soon.
My timeline:
FSW- India
AOR: 9th October
IP2: 1 March
No update until today :)
I had RR for siblings relationship, didn’t provide any additional documents, neither they asked.
My last contact was with cpc- ottawa on 18th july, they told same old story of file under processing!
So keep you hopes high. You will get it soon. Or it could be just around the corner.
Good Luck Everyone. :D[/QUOTE]