+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
How do we order CBSA and CSIS notes? Is there any difference between the two?

I can try and update the table over the weekend. Please share the access.

Thanks!
CBSA Notes: is helpful for people who want to check the details of their Security Check and Security Screening.

Source: gcmsbuddy (not a promotion)

Reactions: sfvan

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
@MathewD99 @morcerf

I have seen security cleared from within a weeks time to less than a month ...
Unless its under ss -
So all i would say is hope for a faster processing of security..
I'm hopeful my security won't take much time. I have no travel history and no affiliation with any political parties or activists.
I have literally nothing that would raise any red flags. Fingers crossed for next week.

Anbor

Apr 29, 2019
Hi guys,
We have every stage passed since June 17th, I triple-checked it with different agents...Each time they say - just wait to get a final decision now...And - nothing, more than a month now...From your experience - how long could it take after everything is " passed"? Is there anything I can do ?

AL_wants_canada_PR

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Guys,
This is my first post. I have been waiting for 282 days now. i opened a web form request but did not any helpful information.

i submitted my application on 16th Oct.

what can i do to get more information ?

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys,
We have every stage passed since June 17th, I triple-checked it with different agents...Each time they say - just wait to get a final decision now...And - nothing, more than a month now...From your experience - how long could it take after everything is " passed"? Is there anything I can do ?
2-3 weeks is normal. For me though, I had to wait 9 weeks.

Reactions: Anbor

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Just to update you guys, I got my CoPR activated on Saturday at the Coutts border crossing in Alberta. Pretty excited and relieved that the whole process is over :) For any inland applicants in Alberta, when you need to do your landing, I can highly recommend going to Coutts instead of Carway. They are much friendlier and more open to doing immigration work.

Reactions: Application18

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
This is the one I used..
This still works.. so follow the instructions to the T and you'll get through to someone in 20 minutes..
EDIT : I used Google Hangouts and called from outside Canada.

And remember.. no matter how frustrated you might be.. it's still a person doing their job at the other end.. so be nice to them.

All the best
Thanks!

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi Guys,
This is my first post. I have been waiting for 282 days now. i opened a web form request but did not any helpful information.

i submitted my application on 16th Oct.

what can i do to get more information ?
Someone mentioned the call numbers in a comprehensive form:I am calling using google hangouts.It works
Phone (from within Canada): 1 888 242 2100
Phone (from outside of Canada [block caller ID]): 1 613 944 4000

I asked them to tell me specifically the lines I put there (visa office, medical, criminality, security, eligibility) as they have them in their system. Otherwise, they talk in general terms like "background check" like the EE portal does. "Background" = security+criminality, but if you ask specifically, they will tell you.

If you dial the 613 # outside of Canada, you can use these options (wait until it's ready to accept an option): 1 1 1. Then you'll get transferred to IRCC (the same as the 888 # inside Canada and you'll hear a male voice). Then you can use options 2 1 1 0 to get to an operator "fast" (it's the family sponsorship information menu tree but it goes to the same phone operators).

If you follow the tree normally to get info about your application, you'll have to enter your application number, date of birth, and listen to a long read-out of its status before you get to get in a phone queue, and 2/3 the time it will just say "we're too busy. call back later" instead of putting you in a queue.

Reactions: PrasadK

canadian_pr_1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I just got off the phone with agent.Agents are very nice and helpful.Plz remember to be polite as the delay is not in their hands

AOR :Oct 20,2018
Medical Passed:Nov 20
Security:Cleared
Eligibility: Currently Processing
Criminality:Not started
Visa office:Sydney Novo Scotia ( central intake center the agent said)
Biometrics:Not required
Visa Interview:Not required

Any other questions I should have asked?I have no clue about what we should expect now.