+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
Applicants who's Comprehensive SS was initiated in the month of Feb 2019 have started getting remedial requests. I am yet to see one for myself (25th Feb SS initiated) - hopefully soon.
I can vouch for this.
I don't know when my SS started , but on 17th July I was asked for
1. PCC of home country again
2. Schedule A background / Declaration
3. Re-medical

Everything submitted.
Medical passed again on 23rd July
ADR says Not Applicable 1 working day after upload..

Fingers crossed

inuksuk

Jul 2, 2019
It seems to me that we are in the same situation. However, I haven't ordered any notes.
I quess that my eligibility was passed on April 5th because that day I got a ghost update and next day I got RPRF request. I quess our security started nearly the same time. I called in May and the agent told me that security was in progress.
I received a CV request on June 11, then 2 ghost updates on June 21 and June 27. I called in the beginning of July and the agent said security was still in progress. I wonder if they started the security stage back in April or only after I submitted the CV.
Anyway, you're not alone :) Follow your postings on russian forum as well)

Where's the Russian forum, my comrades?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I can vouch for this.
I don't know when my SS started , but on 17th July I was asked for
1. PCC of home country again
2. Schedule A background / Declaration
3. Re-medical

Everything submitted.
Medical passed again on 23rd July
ADR says Not Applicable 1 working day after upload..

Fingers crossed
Gonna get yours soon :)

Reactions: pratheekb

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Received CBSA notes today. Can officially confirm: yes, I've been under comprehensive SS since the beginning of April. Hope to get some news in 2019 at least :)
Hi
So now that u know u under Ss......
When u called the call centre, what did they say about ur file? Did u email ever to ur vo? If yes, the what was der reply?

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Hi
So now that u know u under Ss......
When u called the call centre, what did they say about ur file? Did u email ever to ur vo? If yes, the what was der reply?
I called three times, and every single time I was told smth like "your security is currently in progress". Actually, there is nothing new for me in the notes - I justed wanted to confirm that fact.

You know, my eligibility was passed in the beginning of April, so it seems like IRCC wanted to process my file within a regular timeframe. However, when my 6 months were over and there was no information besides "security is in progress", I became pretty sure that I was under SS, otherwise they would've finalized my file in April to maintain their KPI.

Actually, I'm not that stressful about it, as the probability of rejection with "eligibility - passed" is close to zero, and I'm not dying to move to Canada ASAP. Just hope to get some news about the future this year to be able to plan something.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I called three times, and every single time I was told smth like "your security is currently in progress". Actually, there is nothing new for me in the notes - I justed wanted to confirm that fact.

You know, my eligibility was passed in the beginning of April, so it seems like IRCC wanted to process my file within a regular timeframe. However, when my 6 months were over and there was no information besides "security is in progress", I became pretty sure that I was under SS, otherwise they would've finalized my file in April to maintain their KPI.

Actually, I'm not that stressful about it, as the probability of rejection with "eligibility - passed" is close to zero, and I'm not dying to move to Canada ASAP. Just hope to get some news about the future this year to be able to plan something.
U aor??
Actually, everytime I call, I am told the same thing..... That everything is OK..... And then security is in progress...... Should assume I am also in ss?
Aor - 4th nov

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Doubt for proof of funds I’ll have to show on arrival in canada..
I have most of my funds in fixed deposit, I don’t want to cash my FD as I have my family in Canada and would not practically need this money there. What should I do? Is there any other option?

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello guys! On the CIC website it says: " Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you don’t come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam."

Does this mean that if you are an inland-applicant who is already in Canada, you won't need to redo the medical if it expires? Last part of the above quote caused the confusion for me, as it says "if you don't come to canada" you may need to redo it.

Last edited:

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello guys! On the CIC website it says: " Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you don’t come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam."

Does this mean that if you are an inland-applicant who is already in Cadana, you won't need to redo the medical if it expires? Last part of the above quote caused the confusion for me, as it says "if you don't come to canada" you may need to redo it.
The option lies with IRCC - if required they would provide request for remed or they extend the med expiration ..

Reactions: Blackhole

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
PPR Guys!!!!

I can’t tell how badly I have been waiting to write those two words. Today at 3:17 AM, I got the Final Request email. Thank you everyone for the courage to bear with such long time. I wish those waiting for PPR good luck, you will get your PPR soon.
My timeline:
FSW- India
AOR: 9th October
IP2: 1 March
No update until today :)
I had RR for siblings relationship, didn’t provide any additional documents, neither they asked.
My last contact was with cpc- ottawa on 18th july, they told same old story of file under processing!
So keep you hopes high. You will get it soon. Or it could be just around the corner.
Good Luck Everyone. :D
Congrats! Awesome news!

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Received CBSA notes today. Can officially confirm: yes, I've been under comprehensive SS since the beginning of April. Hope to get some news in 2019 at least :)
How did you order your CBSA notes? I don't recall the name but there were some other notes too to check for security screening.

Can we see how many of us are left here now on the table?