+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

rasecg3

May 3, 2019
We are together!

That is my status. If I'm not mistaken, it is similar to many of us that are still waiting for PPR, right?

AOR: October 19, 2018
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - November 19, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I only sent a email, at about one month ago, where they told me that it is everything ok. i just need to wait.

=/

genstar876

May 3, 2019
We are together!

That is my status. If I'm not mistaken, it is similar to many of us that are still waiting for PPR, right?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I only sent a email, at about one month ago, where they told me that it is everything ok. i just need to wait.

=/
Im in the same boat except my background has not yet started and they asked for additional documents back in November which I submitted. I called IRCC numerous times the answer is always the same its in review , eligibility is still being checked , background and security not yet started.
Ordered gcms notes may 3rd from ircc have yet to receive them. Where/who did you send the email a month ago?
Maybe I can try that route. :)

lupepper

May 16, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Got my COPR via email 2 hours ago but just getting to see it. I was like, what!! Wow, had to log back into my mail again to be sure they had not taken it back, lol.

Summary: Oct 7 AOR. Medicals passed in Nov 2018. IP1 stage till just last week when I saw on portal that Background check had started. Same time, they told me to do remedial which I did quickly and I noticed it was passed on Tuesday.

I called CIC only twice. First in January this year to ask for status. Other time in March when I changed my address, but nothing much said. Two CSE's raised but standard copy and paste response.

Lastly, I ordered GCMS notes on May 29 which I then received on July 2. All looked fine, though and was hopeful. I saw that the exemption was applied(my birthday came between my ITA and AOR submission, so scores would have fallen for that round of draw as my age increased).

I want to thank you all!! I hope that we all get this PR soon and surely. CIC, no rejections Pls!:).
Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful life in Canada! :)

Reactions: Sonyablade

irlames

Aug 30, 2018
We are together!

=/
Similar case but my background check has not started and they are still reviewing my eligibility =| ( AOR 17th October 2018 )

irlames

Aug 30, 2018
Im in the same boat except my background has not yet started and they asked for additional documents back in November which I submitted. I called IRCC numerous times the answer is always the same its in review , eligibility is still being checked , background and security not yet started.
Ordered gcms notes may 3rd from ircc have yet to receive them. Where/who did you send the email a month ago?
Maybe I can try that route. :)
Almost the same case but they haven't requested any ADR. ( which is odd to me hmm ... )
I thought GCMS notes were supposed to be delivered 30 ~ 35 days to the requester; you are waiting more than 2 months for it !??! o_O

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Got my COPR via email 2 hours ago but just getting to see it. I was like, what!! Wow, had to log back into my mail again to be sure they had not taken it back, lol.

Summary: Oct 7 AOR. Medicals passed in Nov 2018. IP1 stage till just last week when I saw on portal that Background check had started. Same time, they told me to do remedial which I did quickly and I noticed it was passed on Tuesday.

I called CIC only twice. First in January this year to ask for status. Other time in March when I changed my address, but nothing much said. Two CSE's raised but standard copy and paste response.

Lastly, I ordered GCMS notes on May 29 which I then received on July 2. All looked fine, though and was hopeful. I saw that the exemption was applied(my birthday came between my ITA and AOR submission, so scores would have fallen for that round of draw as my age increased).

I want to thank you all!! I hope that we all get this PR soon and surely. CIC, no rejections Pls!:).
Congratulations...:)
Congratulations...:)
Almost the same case but they haven't requested any ADR. ( which is odd to me hmm ... )
I thought GCMS notes were supposed to be delivered 30 ~ 35 days to the requester; you are waiting more than 2 months for it !??! o_O
I heard atimes that GCMS notes get delayed once there are huge numbers of requests with backlogs. Also depends on which third party was used just like someone just pointed out. @genstar876, which site did you use to order it?

genstar876

May 3, 2019
I heard atimes that GCMS notes get delayed once there are huge numbers of requests with backlogs. Also depends on which third party was used just like someone just pointed out. @genstar876, which site did you use to order it?
I went directly on to ircc website and applied for it there I did not use a third party website

Marty794

May 15, 2013
We are together!

=/
Did you order gcms notes. They told me the same thing but when I got gcms notes they were missing som information so I raise CSE providing info. They never asked for ADR. I just checked my email and my hold email was there.

Abh91

May 8, 2019
Hey, everyone!

I can't believe I am finally posting this... but today after 9 months (a pregnancy haha) we got our PPR!!!
I want to wish strength and patience to everyone that is still waiting. It will come pretty soon for you guys too.
Congrats! Wish u all the best in your life in Canada! at what time did you receive the email ?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Already crossed 9 months... but our files are still struck!! what's wrong with CIC.
My frustration level is going up and up everyday... what to do?