+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Jan 3, 2019
Hello,
I have question about my children and mine birth certificates, I recently got a ADR asking for resubmitting the birth certificates . In GCMS notes it says "birth certificates donot have names on them" and a review is marked on it. Can anyone please let me know, Is it required to have name on the birth certificates? None of the birth certificates I have submitted have names on them as our names were given after few months of birth.

Thanks in advance, will appreciate the help.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello,
I have question about my children and mine birth certificates, I recently got a ADR asking for resubmitting the birth certificates . In GCMS notes it says "birth certificates donot have names on them" and a review is marked on it. Can anyone please let me know, Is it required to have name on the birth certificates? None of the birth certificates I have submitted have names on them as our names were given after few months of birth.

Get a affidavit stating the reason and send the copy along with the original birth certificate (both notarized)

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

Marty794

May 15, 2013
Hi all, my long wait for PPR! I received my golden email today at 1:37PM PST!
My AOR was Oct 12th
MED passed Nov 11th
File transfered 3 times only to be sent back to OTTAWA my original visa office.
My file was last touched in Nov and got 2 ghost updates on the June 29th and July 2nd
I am a CEC Inland
I was under RR for work experience which I found out from my gcms notes which I recieved June 12th. I then submitted additional docs and loe to clarify what the analyst had concerns about. I never got an ADR request. I was about to order 2nd gcms notes and the golden email arrived before I did! Now to start the next leg sending passport in tomorrow to get the visa.

To everyone else waiting all the best and and thank you so much for keeping my anxiety about being forced to leave at bay. If you studied part time whilst on you pgwp and held a valid study permit feel free to ask to find out what additional docs I sent to verify I studied part time so my work experience points did not get cut.

P. S. If they had subtracted my work experience I was going to be below cut off point for the draw I was in and could have been rejected. Phew everything came together in the end!

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hello,

You can always apply for reissue of birth certificate with name imprinted on it with your respective municipal authority... It's an hassle-free process...& you will get your new certificate with name on the same day or may be next day.
Get a notarized copy of it & upload.

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hello guys! I just got an email directly from the Centralized Intake Office (Sydney) saying that "Application is awaiting the review of an officer.". They said in the email that this is a response to my inquiry via the Call Centre. Do you guys know if this is a good sign or just a normal procedure?

Ceinwynie

Jun 26, 2019
Hello guys! I just got an email directly from the Centralized Intake Office (Sydney) saying that "Application is awaiting the review of an officer.". They said in the email that this is a response to my inquiry via the Call Centre. Do you guys know if this is a good sign or just a normal procedure?
I just received the same email now from Sydney office.

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Got my COPR via email 2 hours ago but just getting to see it. I was like, what!! Wow, had to log back into my mail again to be sure they had not taken it back, lol.

Summary: Oct 7 AOR. Medicals passed in Nov 2018. IP1 stage till just last week when I saw on portal that Background check had started. Same time, they told me to do remedial which I did quickly and I noticed it was passed on Tuesday.

I called CIC only twice. First in January this year to ask for status. Other time in March when I changed my address, but nothing much said. Two CSE's raised but standard copy and paste response.

Lastly, I ordered GCMS notes on May 29 which I then received on July 2. All looked fine, though and was hopeful. I saw that the exemption was applied(my birthday came between my ITA and AOR submission, so scores would have fallen for that round of draw as my age increased).

I want to thank you all!! I hope that we all get this PR soon and surely. CIC, no rejections Pls!:).

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Got my COPR via email 2 hours ago but just getting to see it. I was like, what!! Wow, had to log back into my mail again to be sure they had not taken it back, lol.

Summary: Oct 7 AOR. Medicals passed in Nov 2018. IP1 stage till just last week when I saw on portal that Background check had started. Same time, they told me to do remedial which I did quickly and I noticed it was passed on Tuesday.

I called CIC only twice. First in January this year to ask for status. Other time in March when I changed my address, but nothing much said. Two CSE's raised but standard copy and paste response.

Lastly, I ordered GCMS notes on May 29 which I then received on July 2. All looked fine, though and was hopeful. I saw that the exemption was applied(my birthday came between my ITA and AOR submission, so scores would have fallen for that round of draw as my age increased).

I want to thank you all!! I hope that we all get this PR soon and surely. CIC, no rejections Pls!:).
Congratulations...:)

Reactions: Sonyablade