+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

ChildofGod77

Mar 9, 2017
Hello! I just called CIC and a nice lady agent told me background check and security is passed already. She said everything looks fine, final decision not been made yet. Can someone let me know what I could expect next? would decision come soon or could it take months? My AOR is October 2. Thanks!

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello! I just called CIC and a nice lady agent told me background check and security is passed already. She said everything looks fine, final decision not been made yet. Can someone let me know what I could expect next? would decision come soon or could it take months? My AOR is October 2. Thanks!
Great news on your application! Average wait time from all stages passed to PPR is 2-3 weeks. For me it was 9 weeks, but that is unusual.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
270 DAYS SINCE AOR.

Just spoke with an agent. He said nothing, absolutely nothing has changed in my application in the last 3 months. My eligibility is still "Recommend Pass" and my security is "Not Started".

I asked him to send a reminder to the officer incharge, and he said he can't really do that because my application was still being processed. I asked about my bring forward date, and he asked me why I needed it. I said "just curious". He said "well I don't really have it".

He then said, "just wait a few more weeks, I'm sure you'll get it" :( :eek: :mad:

This entire process is a sham.

Reactions: djangoboy

ChildofGod77

Mar 9, 2017
Great news on your application! Average wait time from all stages passed to PPR is 2-3 weeks. For me it was 9 weeks, but that is unusual.
Oh thank you! I am so happy to hear that I might get it soon. When they said my background check including security is passed, does it mean all is passed including my eligibility? She said your background check including security is passed but final decision still awaiting

genstar876

May 3, 2019
CRS: 449, IELTS
VO: Sydney Nova Scotia
ITA- September 19, 2018
AOR: October 19, 2018
MEP: December 05, 2018
ADR1: November 20, 2018, Submitted December 03, 2018
ADR2:
RPRF: Paid upfront, October 19, 2018
PPR: -
COPR: -
Landing: -
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Background: Not Started

Can I be added to the list

genstar876

May 3, 2019
I have called cic a couple of times and they said they are still checking eligibility and background and security has not yet started. I am in my 9th month and im so frustrated. I know there is nothing more that I can do but wait but.....sigh

Reactions: morcerf

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I have called cic a couple of times and they said they are still checking eligibility and background and security has not yet started. I am in my 9th month and im so frustrated. I know there is nothing more that I can do but wait but.....sigh
Dude, just hold on buddy, I'm in my 11 month right now, I don't know what to do either. It's frustrating. Are you in review required or something?

Reactions: morcerf

genstar876

May 3, 2019
Dude, just hold on buddy, I'm in my 11 month right now, I don't know what to do either. It's frustrating. Are you in review required or something?
Yes there is review required, but as per usual when you call CIC you basically get the same update as to whats on your online profile. I guess we just have to wait

Reactions: djangoboy