+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

inuksuk

Jul 2, 2019
Thanks to everyone for supporting here each other!

@whiterabbit hey from another Russian here! Thanks for your positive attitude :)

Can you please add me to the table?

AOR – Oct 24
Medicals Nov 22
CPC Ottawa
FSW-O (Russia)
Ghost update – May 9
As per the email from them (WebForm) in May they started to verify whether I meet eligibility requirements. No update ever since.
NOC 0213

Reactions: whiterabbit

lupepper

May 16, 2019
Good day everyone. Please I did repeat medicals, was waiting for my result and my portal now shows I passed the medical exam, BUT it shows the date as November 2018, which was when I passed my first medicals. Please is there anyone who has experienced this? Thanks
Their system is not the best when it comes to updates. But I've not experienced it.
Maybe you should try to call and see if an agent can tell you if you have passed the latest medicals.

Reactions: Sonyablade

Sonyablade

Apr 24, 2019
Their system is not the best when it comes to updates. But I've not experienced it.
Maybe you should try to call and see if an agent can tell you if you have passed the latest medicals.
Thanks very much! That's a great idea. Will try to do so later. Thanks

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello All,

Finally today is a day which I was waiting for from long time . I got PPR email today.

Below is timeline,

AOR; 4 October Inland CEC
Medical; 8 November
Order GCMC: somewhere in March
Found review required on my Canadian experience, and CRS score down by 40 points,

Called CIC almost 10 times,
MP ask them for 2 times, also I just called them 2 weeks ago, they told me file is still waiting for review. And today I got email,

I want to let all the people who is waiting for PPR to wait, I almost stop waiting for it and got the response today

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Hello All,

Finally today is a day which I was waiting for from long time . I got PPR email today.

Below is timeline,

Medical; 8 November
Found review required on my Canadian experience, and CRS score down by 40 points,

MP ask them for 2 times, also I just called them 2 weeks ago, they told me file is still waiting for review. And today I got email,

I want to let all the people who is waiting for PPR to wait, I almost stop waiting for it and got the response today
wow...wonderful news

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hello All,

Below is timeline,

Medical; 8 November

Congratulations bro..:)

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Did you apply it from Canada or US? For me, my consulate was Los Angeles. I don't know how it works for Canada Post/Ottawa though.
Canada. I got it yesterday. I'm going to Niagara falls after work, at 5pm with copr, passport and my work permit.