+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I have you question. I just called IRCC and the agent said Eligibility - Met / Criminality and Security - Not Started Yet. But my online application is on IP1 stage and when I received an email from CPC ottawa it said I was on queue for review by an officer. How could it be possible to be Review Required and Elibility Met ? ( AOR 17th October 2018 )
In queue to be reviewed by an officer is not the same as "review required". The response saying it's in queue doesn't really tell you anything because unless the officer is actually working on your file right now, it is always in the queue to be reviewed by an officer for whatever the next step may be.

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Reactions: NxBxS

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I have you question. I just called IRCC and the agent said Eligibility - Met / Criminality and Security - Not Started Yet. But my online application is on IP1 stage and when I received an email from CPC ottawa it said I was on queue for review by an officer. How could it be possible to be Review Required and Elibility Met ? ( AOR 17th October 2018 )
I believe -
“case analyst must have set your eligibility status to met. And it is in queue for the review of the visa officer.

Met, RR, Recommended Pass - all such statuses are marked by case analyst, it is the visa officer who does the final review and mark the eligibility as passed. “

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

sankarrx

Dec 14, 2014
Hi all,
I got a job offer from Montreal, but my PR is still under process. Just wondering how moving to Montreal impact my PR application.
Please advice

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Just got off the phone with IRCC, my security is still in progress but I have a new bring-forward date for 12th July 2019 and she confirmed the date the security started which is 12th of April 2019. Fingers crossed for an update after 3-month security!
@whiterabbit are you planning on calling soon or waiting for the CBSA notes? Did they give you a bring-forward date last time you called them?
The agent sent a reminder, and Ottawa replied to me that in my case they can not tell me another bring forward date 'cause of additional security verifications.

Great that you have one!

Abh91

May 8, 2019
The agent sent a reminder, and Ottawa replied to me that in my case they can not tell me another bring forward date 'cause of additional security verifications.

Great that you have one!
Not really hopefull that security will be complete by the bring forward date, so I think the officer will postpone it again.
Why don't you try calling them in the next few days maybe they have different information now. Hope the CBSA notes come soon for you to shed some light on your security!

Reactions: whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Not really hopefull that security will be complete by the bring forward date, so I think the officer will postpone it again.
Why don't you try calling them in the next few days maybe they have different information now. Hope the CBSA notes come soon for you to shed some light on your security!
I will call them this Friday. Last time the agent told me that once a month is a normal periodicity. Anyway, if it's still about security, I can't do anything but wait. IRCC can't influence CBSA processing in any way. I have a lot of things to finish in my country before moving, so I'm not that anxious :)

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Well guys, I'm happy to introduce you an updated table! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17YEev0rDFUrglDIewyLuf0W62uyJo072TjQyR2MQu4U/

I converted data provided by @MintyUK and managed to skim through the last 30 page of the topic to update the information about those who received PPR since the table was last updated.

Thanks a lot @MintyUK for your hard job during this months of waiting!

If there are members of the topic who would like to maintain the table and maybe post screenshots to the thread, I will be happy to share access to the file. DM me your e-mail and I'll give you permissions to edit it.

irlames

Aug 30, 2018
I believe -
“case analyst must have set your eligibility status to met. And it is in queue for the review of the visa officer.

Met, RR, Recommended Pass - all such statuses are marked by case analyst, it is the visa officer who does the final review and mark the eligibility as passed. “
The stages related to criminality and security start after the final review by the visa officer on eligibility then ?

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
I'm always afraid of ordering gcms using third party. Think they have entire details of your life. They could see how much money you have in back accounts. It's too risky.
Check if the website compliance with PIPEDA, which means your info is safe. I know this website does, so i can recommend it :)

outlookcanada

Feb 1, 2015
Hi Guys, silent reader here. I got my PPR email today. My timeline below

AOR: October 20, 2018
Medical Passed: Nov 20, 2018
Ghost update: June 21, 2019
PPR: June 25, 2019
Total time 8 months and 5 days.No additional documents requested

I called them multiple times since April 20, 2019. I even submitted a GCMS note request on May 21, 2019, but I have not received it.

Thank you all so much for your support and inspirations. stay positive guys. You will get your PPR email soon.

vemuri

Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,

I know most of the guys received their CoPR and few people have good knowledge with respect to process.
Before asking question below are my case details

ITA Date : 25th June 2018
AOR Date: 20th September 2018
Received Copr: 12th March 2018

During this all process i was never asked any Bio-metrics to be given by IRCC. I am preparing to travel Canada in Few days.

Is anyone in similar boat like me?
I see in one thread that applicants who received ITA before July 31st are not required to provide Bio metrics. Is this True ?

Any knowledge share on this regard is very helpful

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hi Guys, silent reader here. I got my PPR email today. My timeline below

AOR: October 20, 2018
Medical Passed: Nov 20, 2018
Ghost update: June 21, 2019
PPR: June 25, 2019
Total time 8 months and 5 days.No additional documents requested

I called them multiple times since April 20, 2019. I even submitted a GCMS note request on May 21, 2019, but I have not received it.

Thank you all so much for your support and inspirations. stay positive guys. You will get your PPR email soon.
Congratulations buddy...:)

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Hello,
i called IRCC yesterday, the agent was adamant and didn't wish to tell me anything.
I asked her very specifically that my eligibility was met as per my last call, what is the status now or if there is any change?
she simply says, the documents you provided are being reviewed and you should not be calling us to inquire about the status.
i should not call them, nor will they respond to CSEs nor will they process my application.
what justice is this?

Reactions: djangoboy