Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Got my notes today...

It's "Review Required" as IQAS did not stated years of study in my PGDBA assessment.

Rest all the things are having same statement "appears met"
or individually speaking...
Criminality - passed
Security - Not started.
Rest all met.

Now God knows... How to justify IRCC about a report which IQAS (another Canadian Govt. agency ) generates.
Is Ur pgdba from symbiosis?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
I got to know about review required by calling them. But found the reason for RR from gcms notes. I know its frustrating but there is no other option. I hope we all get PPRs soon.
Hi ,
Quick question.. have u ordered for gcms notes or called the CIC agents to check the current status?? I am in the similar situation as you.. waiting for notes. Very frustrated

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Congratulations.. what were your recent CSE replies? Means ever you get file in queue for a review like replies..
The CSE replies were always generic. But the calls to IRCC were much more informational. Every time I called post 10 April, the agent confirmed that all stages had passed and office need to provide the final approval.

ptc

Aug 24, 2018
Dear All
Got my GCMS Notes today. applied for it on 10-May-2019.

It Says Client did not meet MEC as they did not provide evidence of at least 1 year experience in the required NOC . No Duties provided on the employment letters
A 11.2 : Not met
R75 : Review required
R76 : Review required

The reason agent is saying is that no Duties mentioned in the employment letters. Most of the Indian companies doesn't detail the duties performed.
Any idea what we should do now? We had given the offer letter + the experience letter.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Dear All

It Says Client did not meet MEC as they did not provide evidence of at least 1 year experience in the required NOC . No Duties provided on the employment letters

The reason agent is saying is that no Duties mentioned in the employment letters. Most of the Indian companies doesn't detail the duties performed.
Any idea what we should do now? We had given the offer letter + the experience letter.
Can't you write a reference letter that suits IRCC and ask your manager to sign it on your company's letterhead?

Normally applicants provide a special letter for the immigration purposes according to IRCC requirments (dates, city, duties, salary etc), it's hard to deal with these things with only standard papers from the company.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Dear All

I'm not an expert, but I'd strongly recommend you to upload a suitable document (described in my previous post) before it's not too late.

Reactions: Llew1

Firefly 18

Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27 Nov 2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
Passed
I got to know about review required by calling them. But found the reason for RR from gcms notes. I know its frustrating but there is no other option. I hope we all get PPRs soon.
Did you provide any LOE??

ptc

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not an expert, but I'd strongly recommend you to upload a suitable document (described in my previous post) before it's not too late.
Unfortunately the company is closed. We have provided the salary certificate employee ID, etc. but they are looking for specific job descriptions.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
@ptc
Sorry, I was just reading the posts in here, and thought you need advice. Find your Manager or Boss from this Closed Company. Get him/her to write a letter with your duties and sign it. Accompany this with his proof of employment (offer letter, relieving letter, salary slip, whatever he/she agrees to provide), that proves that person was employed in the capacity you claim, and this person is providing a letter stating what you did there. If you can get more than one person to do this, that's even better.

Though the situation you are in has no definite way out, this is the best way you can handle this for now.

Also, if boss is not available, you can try colleague. Good luck.

Reactions: whiterabbit

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Dear All

Reference letter is mandatory with all what they need(duties, salary,duration etc...) I forgot to mention salary in refer letter and i uploaded another one but that was back in november still have no news but no ADR also
Try to upload a new notorised letter if you know someone was working with you or your manager even if its closed and you can show his or her ties to the company

Last edited:
Reactions: whiterabbit

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
Dear All

Another possible angle is to group together a few documents including details of the company and what they did, the job advertisement for your post (which would list the duties/function/purpose to an extent - if you can find a copy; maybe you or a former manager has it on file still), a copy of your contract of employment, salary slips, job descriptions/profiles of the same/similar job from similar/competing companies and a LOE explaining the reason for a lack of formal signed job description, but, which breaks down your duties based on the job profile typical of the industry the company you worked for was competing in. It would be a balance of probability argument, but it is better than nothing.

Mchand10

Apr 2, 2019
Received RR for POF. GCMS states pof is 0 Canadian $. I had attached the bank letter and the FD certificate which has more than the required Canadian $ but in Indian currency . Not sure if need to send any additional documents. In my 9th month now.

https://imgur.com/wZ8WBoQ

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Received RR for POF. GCMS states pof is 0 Canadian $. I had attached the bank letter and the FD certificate which has more than the required Canadian $ but in Indian currency . Not sure if need to send any additional documents. In my 9th month now.

https://imgur.com/wZ8WBoQ

Thats because FD is not acceptable. It has to be liquid cash in account