AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
Hello All,

Congrats to everyone getting PPR.

I am trying to call CIC and after providing my application number , system is not able to match my information. Anyone experienced this ?

Thanks
Yes, it's been happening to me since yesterday. It's probably a bug in their system.
However, you can still press 0 to talk to an agent and get your information from them.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello All,

Congrats to everyone getting PPR.

I am trying to call CIC and after providing my application number , system is not able to match my information. Anyone experienced this ?

Thanks
IRCC is aware of this issue. It has something to do with their latest maintenance update. Might be fixed in the next update, I guess.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello kitty, have you received your gcms yet? Any news? Updates? Anything...?
Noo still waiting i called complaint department yesterday they kept sending me to other departments and when i reached it they said leave a message i know they wont answer me too so i didnt leave any message i think i will try to send complaint email and see

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Noo still waiting i called complaint department yesterday they kept sending me to other departments and when i reached it they said leave a message i know they wont answer me too so i didnt leave any message i think i will try to send complaint email and see
It is hard to get GCMS notes on time, they are probably overloaded with requests and it takes much longer. Complaining about it does not help much.

I complained several times and still it took them 3 months to send me the first set of notes and now I am waiting for the second set of notes that I ordered 1.5 months ago.

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
It is hard to get GCMS notes on time, they are probably overloaded with requests and it takes much longer. Complaining about it does not help much.

I complained several times and still it took them 3 months to send me the first set of notes and now I am waiting for the second set of notes that I ordered 1.5 months ago.
I got my first notes in march within 30 days i don know what going on now

Reactions: Max_Rimon

Llew1

Jun 6, 2019
Hello fellow October AOR’s,

I only just realised this group exists. I’ve been in immigration ‘wilderness’ on my own these last few months; would have been much more bearable if I’d known about this group

Firstly, congrats to all those who received their golden mails. Also, having read through the posts, thanks to everyone who has contributed; the information and experience shared has broadened my understanding and eased my mind as I’m sure it has for many.

I guess I’m one of those still waiting. Hope a few golden mails come through for those in the same boat!

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
With tears in the eyes and a heavy heart I am writing which I thought I would never be able to do.
Yes you guessed it right. Got the PPR . :):)
Finally the day, the email, the moment arrived which I was waiting for since so so looong.

Putting my details here:
AOR: 11th Oct 18
Medical: Somewhere in Mar 19. Got an ADR for medical in Feb
IP2: I was always in IP2 since I last remember. I guess somewhere in Nov 18
Category: CEC, Outland
VO: Sydney, NS
PPR email: 4 June
Passport submitted: 7 June

Ordered GCMS thrice. The latest one is yet to arrive. Called CIC around 6-7 times. Raised 4-5 web forms at regular intervals
Let me know if you need any other info.

The only thing I would say to those you are waiting is that PPR is just a day away.
My Canada journey is still a few weeks away. I checking at my office if there is any Canada opportunity where I can fit in. Don't want leave my current job :)

Thanks everyone for the support, motivation and guidance. This forum helped immensely!

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
With tears in the eyes and a heavy heart I am writing which I thought I would never be able to do.
Yes you guessed it right. Got the PPR . :):)
Finally the day, the email, the moment arrived which I was waiting for since so so looong.

Putting my details here:
AOR: 11th Oct 18
Medical: Somewhere in Mar 19. Got an ADR for medical in Feb
IP2: I was always in IP2 since I last remember. I guess somewhere in Nov 18
Category: CEC, Outland
VO: Sydney, NS
PPR email: 4 June
Passport submitted: 7 June

Ordered GCMS thrice. The latest one is yet to arrive. Called CIC around 6-7 times. Raised 4-5 web forms at regular intervals
Let me know if you need any other info.

The only thing I would say to those you are waiting is that PPR is just a day away.
My Canada journey is still a few weeks away. I checking at my office if there is any Canada opportunity where I can fit in. Don't want leave my current job :)

Thanks everyone for the support, motivation and guidance. This forum helped immensely!
Congratulations.. what were your recent CSE replies? Means ever you get file in queue for a review like replies..