Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
NOC 5241 here. Graphic Designer

Although my NOC is in demand in Manitoba and Ontario. However, I picked BC as province of destination. Not sure if maybe that is causing the delay.
You can check each province website and their provincial nominee programs list of occupations in demand to have clear idea..

Reactions: OnyekaEje

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You can check each province website and their provincial nominee programs list of occupations in demand to have clear idea..
Yes I did check 5241 is not on BC demand list but it's on Manitoba and Ontario demand list.

I'm not sure if that is what delaying this process. On 9th May, the agent told me my application is in final stages and shouldn't be long before a decision is made. And now entering June and still waiting for 'Shouldn't be long'

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Yes I did check 5241 is not on BC demand list but it's on Manitoba and Ontario demand list.

I'm not sure if that is what delaying this process. On 9th May, the agent told me my application is in final stages and shouldn't be long before a decision is made. And now entering June and still waiting for 'Shouldn't be long'
Don’t worry.. it’s the security which is taking time in your case.. as CBSA has to send the report and only after that IRCC can act.. that’s why they always say that it can’t be expedited.. you recently got ADR request which is a positive sign.. people like us haven’t heard anything from past 6 months..

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
NOC 2173 has too many applications dear.. many are lined up.. so after NOC they might have other criterias.. to release PPR.. but NOC priority is primary one..
Yeah, I sorta forgot that there are way too many Asian programmers.

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hello Group,
Please, who knows anyone with Visa Office Ottawa that had ADR request before also getting PPR? How soon did they get back to the person after submitting ADR?
I was given 7 days to submit my ADR (IMM5406e) and i'd like to know how soon they might make a decision.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Group,
Please, who knows anyone with Visa Office Ottawa that had ADR request before also getting PPR? How soon did they get back to the person after submitting ADR?
I was given 7 days to submit my ADR (IMM5406e) and i'd like to know how soon they might make a decision.
Completed 1 month since ADR request and waiting for PPR.

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
You were right. I got the answer form my MP, he forwarded the email from IRCC :
We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under Canadian Experience Class :

• The application was approved on April 11, 2019 and the current processing times for landing appointments at the Vancouver IRCC is 3 months.

At least now I have something in writing to show to my employer, and now I can sit and patiently wait :)
Hi
Did you get any kind of email regarding your application approval from cic or you just got the information from agent over phone?
I am asking this because i also got answer from agent that my application is approved and no email after that still waiting.
Thanks

passa

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, I just called IRCC now and they told me my application is in process and no action or follow up can be taken until July and that my visa office is Ottawa
Aor October 29 FSW Outland
So frustrating

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Just had a word with someone in Canada with links in immigration office..

Acc to him..

IRCC is processing 1800 applications per day.. including study visas n all .. and issuing PPR as per economical requirements i.e NOC wise.. mostly.. hence files are in queue for a review by visa officer.. those occupations highly in demand gets PPR even in 100 days.. so wait guys.. nothing can be done.. don’t panic..
Sorry, but I must disagree with this statement. We all have seen that some people get their PPR in 3 or 4 months and some people wait for more than 6 months. And if look at the statistics we can see that the speed heavily depends on the office where and application is processed. In fact, Warsaw’s visa office some how performs all checks in three months while Ottawa applicants are waiting more time.

Moreover, my application is currently stuck not because my of eligibility or profession ( my eligibility is passed) but due my security is pending. Many files are picked up in the end of the 6 month period and this doesn’t have anything to NOC.

I just can’t unstable from where such information is coming from. I’ve seen such posts a few times, and this false info can lead some people to more panic than than they are now.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Sorry, but I must disagree with this statement. We all have seen that some people get their PPR in 3 or 4 months and some people wait for more than 6 months. And if look at the statistics we can see that the speed heavily depends on the office where and application is processed. In fact, Warsaw’s visa office some how performs all checks in three months while Ottawa applicants are waiting more time.

Moreover, my application is currently stuck not because my of eligibility or profession ( my eligibility is passed) but due my security is pending. Many files are picked up in the end of the 6 month period and this doesn’t have anything to NOC.

I just can’t unstable from where such information is coming from. I’ve seen such posts a few times, and this false info can lead some people to more panic than than they are now.
Hey this info is not regarding when the file will be finalised.. it’s about when it will start getting processed.. when it will be picked up by visa officer.. and your case is totally different because you have passed the eligibility means your file was picked up by an officer.. not like ours which are untouched from past 6 months.. this info is not meant to make anyone panic but to give them a clear picture that instead of getting frustrated they should maintain their normal lifestyle along with waiting for PPR...

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Just had a word with someone in Canada with links in immigration office..

Acc to him..

IRCC is processing 1800 applications per day.. including study visas n all .. and issuing PPR as per economical requirements i.e NOC wise.. mostly.. hence files are in queue for a review by visa officer.. those occupations highly in demand gets PPR even in 100 days.. so wait guys.. nothing can be done.. don’t panic..
Also, I don't understand such an integral relation to the NOC code. CIC is behaving as if they align job and other opportunities, and then send PPR.

Reactions: pgpg

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hey this info is not regarding when the file will be finalised.. it’s about when it will start getting processed.. when it will be picked up by visa officer.. and your case is totally different because you have passed the eligibility means your file was picked up by an officer.. not like ours which are untouched from past 6 months.. this info is not meant to make anyone panic but to give them a clear picture that instead of getting frustrated they should maintain their normal lifestyle along with waiting for PPR...
Some cases are note touched because of the backlog and whether application was looked by case analyst. In fact, I am mechanical engineer and my file was looked at.

I wrote my previous message to put some attention to the fact that provided info is not backed up with any evidence or official statements and might lead to confusion.

At what stage is your application? Have you called, raised a query or ordered GCMS notes.

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Some cases are note touched because of the backlog and whether application was looked by case analyst. In fact, I am mechanical engineer and my file was looked at.

I wrote my previous message to put some attention to the fact that provided info is not backed up with any evidence or official statements and might lead to confusion.

At what stage is your application? Have you called, raised a query or ordered GCMS notes.
I am a mech/civil engineer and my application is through all stages. While it is possible that there is some NOC based bias, it clearly doesn't affect everyone.