+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I just got a funny answer to CSE I ve sent last week.

I specifically wrote that few agents over the phone confirmed that the applications was approved on April 11 and I asked when my interview is going to be scheduled.

THE ANSWER WAS:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

If you do not receive more information by July 11, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using theIRCC Web form available on our website.

NOW IM REALLY LOSING MY MIND. Is it possible that the agents were wrong? Or it's more likely that CSE replay is wrong?

Anyone had similar experience?

Reactions: Adityas22

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I just got a funny answer to CSE I ve sent last week.

I specifically wrote that few agents over the phone confirmed that the applications was approved on April 11 and I asked when my interview is going to be scheduled.

THE ANSWER WAS:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

If you do not receive more information by July 11, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using theIRCC Web form available on our website.

NOW IM REALLY LOSING MY MIND. Is it possible that the agents were wrong? Or it's more likely that CSE replay is wrong?

Anyone had similar experience?
That reply is so generic I would not worry about it. Technically because they have not made the final decision (this happens at your interview appointment), your application is still in process.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
That reply is so generic I would not worry about it. Technically because they have not made the final decision (this happens at your interview appointment), your application is still in process.
Damn, they really make you question everything :mad:
I hope I'll get a better idea what's going on once I hear back from MP.
This just made me super anxious.
Hope you're right! Thanks for the support :)

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Hello All,

I have one question. My GCMS notes show Primary office - Centralized Intake Office (Sydney) and Secondary Office - CPC Ottawa. Anyone has similar combo of Primary/secondary office? Is it a bad sign to have application stuck at Centralized Office ?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Good day all,

I am really worrired. I got this response after sending an email 2weeks ago.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

What does this mean? Am I in security screening?
I am still on IP1.
Nothing to worry,
If you are under eligibility review, this is normal and if you are in Security review then CSIS might be involved, which is again not a big point to worry.
What do you last gcms notes state?

Reactions: Pamilerin05

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Dear friends,
Can someone plzzzzzzz share the content style or format of the golden email plz as what i got in CIc account is information letter or approval letter so confusing is it ppr ... what is happening ? Fsw inland applicant
The letter states the following:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 7 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca.
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE
If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application. If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:
1. Original Passport(s) for all people included in the application.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Kindly reply

Rijsp

Apr 2, 2019
Few days back I called on ircc no. IVR told me that you are a candidate & and has met the eligibility criteria, but my nomination of bc is expired.
But I received confirmation of AOR well in advance.
Can anybody guide me on this.
What I have to do next

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Few days back I called on ircc no. IVR told me that you are a candidate & and has met the eligibility criteria, but my nomination of bc is expired.
But I received confirmation of AOR well in advance.
Can anybody guide me on this.
What I have to do next
I think it doesnt matter if your nomination is expired
The only thing is it must be valid when we applied application for immigration

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Think I maybe in similar position too.

Don't think we can expect our golden mail in the next batch :(
Actually, it doesn't really matter. Even if it takes several more months, what will it change for us? We both want to know about our future, I know. But after several years in Canada this problems with couple of extra months of waiting for PPR will be so funny, you and I will laugh at ourselves. Trust me, you will never believe that you used to be so impatient :)

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hahahaha. What a thought.

Just made my day better.
Also I've been trying to call cic since 20 days now but never connects so now I just stopped.

I just wanna wake up to the glorious email man !
Actually, it doesn't really matter. Even if it takes several more months, what will it change for us? We both want to know about our future, I know. But after several years in Canada this problems with couple of extra months of waiting for PPR will be so funny, you and I will laugh at ourselves. Trust me, you will never believe that you used to be so impatient :)

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
And for those who can't deal with the fact that the file has been processed longer than 6 months I can recommend to go to the thread where people are hopelessly waiting for an ITA and tell them about your problems. C'mon, guys, go and say to one of those who doesn't now how to get several freaking points to be invited before he has lost more points because of his age that you're depressed 'cause you are to wait for three more months to get to the country of his dream. Tell him that you're sooo dissapointed that you're in these 20% and that life is unfair.

Really, guys, I know how hard it is, I'm in the same boat. But the main thing is that we are already in this boat, whereas thousands of people can only dream to be in our place. We should be greatful for what we have got, this is my point.

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
And for those who can't deal with the fact that the file has been processed longer than 6 months I can recommend to go to the thread where people are hopelessly waiting for an ITA and tell them about your problems. C'mon, guys, go and say to one of those who doesn't now how to get several freaking points to be invited before he has lost more points because of his age that you're depressed 'cause you are to wait for three more months to get to the country of his dream. Tell him that you're sooo dissapointed that you're in these 20% and that life is unfair.

Really, guys, I know how hard it is, I'm in the same boat. But the main thing is that we are already in this boat, whereas thousands of people can only dream to be in our place. We should be greatful for what we have got, this is my point.
I understand what you're saying and I agree somewhat but just because someone else has it worse than us doesn't mean our pain is non-existent.
Many of us have been waiting for months now, without any explanation or updates. We cannot plan for the future because we don't know where our future will be. I personally have rejected so many amazing job opportunities in the past few months because I cannot give them a commitment.

Just because there are people that cannot get an ITA doesn't mean that we who have been waiting for months, with no end in sight, cannot feel frustrated, sad, angry or hopeless.