Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
@SithLord I was once told by an agent in the Month of March that if you don't get an update till June 12 then please check with us so, I remembered that thing after reading your comment. Can I relate it to Bring Forward date???? I am not sure but I remember the date very well because the moment she said this I was shocked because I spent 4.5 months at that point and was not sure that I will cross 7 months. I am hopeful and fingers crossed.
Some time agent provide future date after 4 or 5 months, so that we can't call them every week. Plz call again and ask future/forward date. In my case they didn't mention any date...

Reactions: Neeraj015

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord I was once told by an agent in the Month of March that if you don't get an update till June 12 then please check with us so, I remembered that thing after reading your comment. Can I relate it to Bring Forward date???? I am not sure but I remember the date very well because the moment she said this I was shocked because I spent 4.5 months at that point and was not sure that I will cross 7 months. I am hopeful and fingers crossed.
Yes that could be your Bring Forward Date.

The agent told me, that Bring Forward Date is when the case will be reviewed again by an officer.

Min01

Aug 22, 2018
I posted a few questions but nothing lately on this portal. I received Golden E-Mail today. Here is my timeline:
ITA Sep 5th
AOR OCT 23
Med Pass Nov 23rd
Biometrics done Dec 5th
Called First time middle of March: still processing
Raised web form on 30th of April
Ordered GCMS notes on 30th of April
Called again mid May: still processing
PPR: May 27th (dated), Received May 28th

Processing center: Ottawa, there were no ADR request

I hope everybody gets a PR soon. This forum was very helpful.

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Kindly reply if anyone has got any update after receiving information letter or approval letter in cic application account Fsw inland applicant

Firefly 18

Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27 Nov 2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
Passed
Just finished the call with the agent and she told that the Eligibility review is pending by the officer and she cannot tell a date by which I can expect an update.
I think my profile is Eligibility Review Required.
She said for review files there is no specific timeline so you have to wait.

:( :( Highly demotivated as I have already completed 7 months and 4 days so far.
Hi , I have called cic agent yesterday and she told me the same thing but denied to tell what is RR for ..she said to call them after a month .. It's so frustrating.. does review required means files will go into a black hole?

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Guys.......I just got ADR from Ottawa Visa office for “Additional Family Information - IMM 5406” after more than 7 months of waiting. I’m glad for the progress. I’ll fill and submit it today (same day). Who knows what’s next?

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
Guys.......I just got ADR from Ottawa Visa office for “Additional Family Information - IMM 5406” after more than 7 months of waiting. I’m glad for the progress. I’ll fill and submit it today (same day). Who knows what’s next?
hey that is nice, what is ur timeline?
single applicant?

Abh91

May 8, 2019
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with IRCC, they told me the bring forward date was 12 May, I have been at the security step for about 5 weeks now.
He mentioned in the notes that it's mentioned in regards to the security that it's under comprehensive TA (not sure if I heard him correctly) Anyone knows what it means? Could it mean that security recommendation was provided by the agencies and now it's being reviewed for approval by the VO? Or maybe he meant PA (primary applicant) meaning that the primary applicant is under comprehensive security screening and the secondary applicant is passed? @SithLord

my timeline is:
AOR 30 Oct 2018,
Medical passed + biometric request: 27 Nov 2018
Eligibility passed: 12 April 2019
Criminality passed: 20 Nov 2018 and then checked again 12 April 2019

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Just got off d call again...
AOR - 5th Oct
IP2 - 24th Feb
Eligibility - under review
Criminality - passed
Security - Not started yet
Asked me to call again after 4th Sept'19..

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with IRCC, they told me the bring forward date was 12 May, I have been at the security step for about 5 weeks now.
He mentioned in the notes that it's mentioned in regards to the security that it's under comprehensive TA (not sure if I heard him correctly) Anyone knows what it means? Could it mean that security recommendation was provided by the agencies and now it's being reviewed for approval by the VO? Or maybe he meant PA (primary applicant) meaning that the primary applicant is under comprehensive security screening and the secondary applicant is passed? @SithLord

my timeline is:
AOR 30 Oct 2018,
Medical passed + biometric request: 27 Nov 2018
Eligibility passed: 12 April 2019
Criminality passed: 20 Nov 2018 and then checked again 12 April 2019
My bring-forward/due-date was 6th May...:)
Now, the new one as per the rude agent is in September'19.o_O