Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hello friends I have RR and agent did not put any specific reason but he cut down 40 points so I am assuming it’s because of my work experience letter CanadA should I have to send LOE or have to wait for them to communicate
Plz wait, Sr. officer will check it and ask you additional documents or return you points.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Congrats to everyone for getting PPRs.

Today I have received reply from CIC :

" Your application received Oct 21, 2018 is at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility requires review.
Criminality passed.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Oct 2019."

As per the response "timelines are not available". Really ?????? Getting frustrated.
Understand your pain buddy... we are also struck in same situation.
FYI...CBSA provide Security reports to CIC.

Reactions: Adityas22

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi and sorry to interrupt, you said that your processing is pushed to June 28th, does it mean the estimated date that they will touch your file ?
According to agent, its some time of notification to officers, might be reminder email... God knows!

Reactions: Adityas22

Yesh Sondhi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
A general question... although spouse's foreign work experience does not fetch any CRS points, we were asked to provide the experience letters. A couple of the letters were not as per CIC requirements as the employers have a standard format for experience letters and would not change them. Would this be an issue even though we dont get any points for this?
Nope. As long as you did not claim the points, you should be okay. I had the same situation.

Reactions: sfvan

Yesh Sondhi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Thanks, Will try that. I didn't knew it is possible to reach'em out of work hours (8-5).
To be honest with you, calling does not make them process your case faster. If i were you, i would just wait. Plus, they dont really tell anything meaningful on the phone anyways.

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
For those who received their notes, is the pdf file you received a searchable one? What is the best way to convert the pdf to a searchable format?

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
You guys, when do you call to successfully reach the agents? I've been trying to call IRCC line almost every day and always get "Sorry due to high volume of the calls we can't connect you to the agent"
You have to try multiple times to reach them and once you are in the queue, you have to wait for 30-40 minutes to speak to him. I tried 7 times and got connected the 8th time.

mariusbaran

May 27, 2019
To be honest with you, calling does not make them process your case faster. If i were you, i would just wait. Plus, they dont really tell anything meaningful on the phone anyways.
The reason why I call is that I heard that PPR letters come to junk mail box sometimes, and I deleted that box few days ago completely without checking. My friend has his PPR letter sent to his spam mail box and on CIC his profile hasn't been updated so I just afraid that this could've happened to me...

Last edited:

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I would say calling at least once a month after the first 6 months have passed is very informative. Calling allows you to know roughly what stage your application is at, and to find out if there are any red flags. If there are red flags, this gives you time to prepare LOE or additional documents and submit them proactively, or wait for the ADR.

For myself, I take great comfort in knowing that my application processing is completed and I am just waiting for PPR/interview. I would not know this from just my online application status.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
You have to try multiple times to reach them and once you are in the queue, you have to wait for 30-40 minutes to speak to him. I tried 7 times and got connected the 8th time.
you are correct... some time we have to call 10-12 times in a day to connect the agent or try next day.

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
My Bring Forward Date is June 11 so I can expect what's coming :D:D:D
@SithLord I was once told by an agent in the Month of March that if you don't get an update till June 12 then please check with us so, I remembered that thing after reading your comment. Can I relate it to Bring Forward date???? I am not sure but I remember the date very well because the moment she said this I was shocked because I spent 4.5 months at that point and was not sure that I will cross 7 months. I am hopeful and fingers crossed.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I would say calling at least once a month after the first 6 months have passed is very informative. Calling allows you to know roughly what stage your application is at, and to find out if there are any red flags. If there are red flags, this gives you time to prepare LOE or additional documents and submit them proactively, or wait for the ADR.

For myself, I take great comfort in knowing that my application processing is completed and I am just waiting for PPR/interview. I would not know this from just my online application status.
Correct... they will not trigger your application but you will get most updated status, if you call them.