+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Just finished the call with the agent and she told that the Eligibility review is pending by the officer and she cannot tell a date by which I can expect an update.
I think my profile is Eligibility Review Required.
She said for review files there is no specific timeline so you have to wait.

:( :( Highly demotivated as I have already completed 7 months and 4 days so far.

Reactions: djangoboy

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Just finished the call with the agent and she told that the Eligibility review is pending by the officer and she cannot tell a date by which I can expect an update.
I think my profile is Eligibility Review Required.
She said for review files there is no specific timeline so you have to wait.

:( :( Highly demotivated as I have already completed 7 months and 4 days so far.
Sounds same as me!

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Sounds same as me!
The problem is that the IRCC is not even requesting a document or there is no ADR request. This is help us to get the clarity that what is going on in the back-end.
Neither they are touching our files. Generic responses in the CSE webforms that the file is pending for a review by the case officer and nothing is pending from our side.

Reactions: djangoboy

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
A general question... although spouse's foreign work experience does not fetch any CRS points, we were asked to provide the experience letters. A couple of the letters were not as per CIC requirements as the employers have a standard format for experience letters and would not change them. Would this be an issue even though we dont get any points for this?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
The problem is that the IRCC is not even requesting a document or there is no ADR request. This is help us to get the clarity that what is going on in the back-end.
Neither they are touching our files. Generic responses in the CSE webforms that the file is pending for a review by the case officer and nothing is pending from our side.
I totally agree with you and there's a guy whom I know and his Aor is 10th June and his file is completely fine and there's no review required or security screening whatsoever, however it's still taking more than 11 months and no news until now.

Good knows what's happening at the back end and I hope everything turns out well for everyone

Reactions: Neeraj015

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
We will complete 8 months next week... do you know why you are under RR or do you have to wait for the notes to find out?
Last week, I had a conversation with a very nice agent on call... She explained me that although your eligibility is under RR but there is no red flag or any concern to worry about.
It may be because the case officer is not able to finalize your application or any document in it.. so he/she simply referred it for review by a peer level officer.

I am very much hopeful that even notes will not be able to provide any in-sight.

Our applications are simply stuck-up due to high volumes & IRCC's fake claim of 6 months timeline, due to which they are forced to issue Feb-March'19 PPRs to maintain an over-all average below 6 months.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Last week, I had a conversation with a very nice agent on call... She explained me that although your eligibility is under RR but there is no red flag or any concern to worry about.
It may be because the case officer is not able to finalize your application or any document in it.. so he/she simply referred it for review by a peer level officer.

I am very much hopeful that even notes will not be able to provide any in-sight.

Our applications are simply stuck-up due to high volumes & IRCC's fake claim of 6 months timeline, due to which they are forced to issue Feb-March'19 PPRs to maintain an over-all average below 6 months.
Your response seems to give us a lot of Hope and thank you so much. I was also told the same thing when I spoke to an agent.

My Aor is 27th July 2018

Reactions: apurvchaudhary

mariusbaran

May 27, 2019
You guys, when do you call to successfully reach the agents? I've been trying to call IRCC line almost every day and always get "Sorry due to high volume of the calls we can't connect you to the agent"

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
You guys, when do you call to successfully reach the agents? I've been trying to call IRCC line almost every day and always get "Sorry due to high volume of the calls we can't connect you to the agent"
Hi, try calling them at 5.30pm IST. That's the time it's mostly free and I remember once I called at that time and I just had to wait 5 mins before my call got through to an agent