+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Sorry if I got you worried, but that's what the agent told me. Appears that 3 months is within their policy, but It really depends on the office as well, some are slower then others.
We tend to think of all the October AOR applicants as in the same boat, but the majority are FSW-O, and a lot of those are with CPC Ottawa. For myself, I am CEC-I and with CPC Edmonton. CEC-I applicants could easily be subject to extra delays due to scheduling of interviews. I really hope not!

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Sorry if I got you worried, but that's what the agent told me. Appears that 3 months is within their policy, but It really depends on the office as well, some are slower then others.
You just shared the info that you got from agent so its totally okay :)
Now patience and faith in god is the only key

Anbor

Apr 29, 2019
Guys, I have to share something very strange and shocking. Today I spoke to the agent, my ADR was on 11 March ( AOR 30 Oct). She shacked my status with the officer - I asked, how long could it take from here - and she told me that the maximum due date for my file currently is 15 September!!!! Did anyone get info like that? ?? I don't know, what was more shocking in this answer - the date that I got, or the fact that they gave a date itself? And she stressed that this is the maximum, it could be less, of course...
Any thoughts, please.

Reactions: djangoboy

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Guys, I have to share something very strange and shocking. Today I spoke to the agent, my ADR was on 11 March ( AOR 30 Oct). She shacked my status with the officer - I asked, how long could it take from here - and she told me that the maximum due date for my file currently is 15 September!!!! Did anyone get info like that? ?? I don't know, what was more shocking in this answer - the date that I got, or the fact that they gave a date itself? And she stressed that this is the maximum, it could be less, of course...
Any thoughts, please.
There are some people have heard same thing and they got they ppr next week or month thats just an estimation .

Reactions: Adityas22 and Anbor

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
This is the response i got from the web form those generic ansewrs sucks. Looks like they lost our files when they says we are not able to provide a date on which the file will be reviewd ! why ! there is nothing extraordinary in my file this is funny and sad at the same time.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
This is the response i got from the web form those generic ansewrs sucks. Looks like they lost our files when they says we are not able to provide a date on which the file will be reviewd ! why ! there is nothing extraordinary in my file this is funny and sad at the same time.

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

I received the exact same response yesterday. Supposedly, our files are in the final stage now, and are awaiting a final check by an officer. If all goes well, it'll be approved soon.

Reactions: Kittyy

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
I received the exact same response yesterday. Supposedly, our files are in the final stage now, and are awaiting a final check by an officer. If all goes well, it'll be approved soon.
Even i received the exact same response last night. After a ghost update i received this lol , IRCC you are unpredictable

Reactions: djangoboy

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Even i received the exact same response last night. After a ghost update i received this lol , IRCC you are unpredictable
These are generic response dear.. CIC don't have anything else to say now.. Many of us received such response.. It's an obvious thing that once case analyst reviews our files and recommendations are given by them.. File is then assigned to a case officer at the moment VO is assigned.. Hence our files are in queue from the two months after AOR..

It's all random now.. All i want to say is guys c'mmon it's not the end of the world.. Keep yourself busy with your daily lives.. Sooner or later you will hear something from CIC.. No use of assumptions and getting frustrated.. It's impacting our health and you all can sense that.. Hope i am not wrong..

Reactions: Kittyy and harshey

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Just have a thought about it.. What our daily lives have become..

We get up daily.. Check CIC account.. Check mail.. Nothing there.. Get frustrated.. Open forum.. Read posts for some motivation or progress on others files.. And then more frustration..

When frustration is at peak we either call CIC or raise webform.. Most of the time agent is rude abd reluctant to share any info.. More frustration.. After a week of wait replies come from CIC.. Same generic messages and then guess what.. More frustration.. Haha..

So my dear friends.. This frustration only leads to sickness nothing else.. Try to occupy yourself in some other activities and live life happily.. Some day.. We will hear from CIC for sure.. If all your docs are genuine and as per guidelines of IRCC.. You will get approval.. No one can deny that..

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
medical is passed again which was demanded by cic. the day before yesterday , received ghost updates. the result of file is shown as below
DATE OF SUBMISSION : 17TH OCTOBER,2018

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional document We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

R a m

May 25, 2019
Hi folks,
Is there anybody here whose eligibility portion has been flagged as review required? My AOR was Oct 4th and i just realized (through my local Member of Parliamant) that my eligibility is flagged as review required!

Reactions: $ani