+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Called IRCC and the agent said
Your application is in process thats all I can tell you for today ‍♂♂♂♂♂
Wtf is wrong with them. It is clearly a new form of harassment developed by Canadian Immigration.
To be honest, there is nothing that can really be done about this.

We can keep complaining or whatever to bring this to someone's attention but the reality is nothing will change. We have no other option but to wait.

As every week passes, it gets even more depressing when you see later applicants receiving their PPR and you still have to wait.

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes i am also wating for landing interview appointment ... i got information letter in my account which says my application is complete. For issue of COPR ircc will contact shortly
Same here in my case
Application approved but have to wait for landing interview
Lets hope for the best

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Yes i am also wating for landing interview appointment ... i got information letter in my account which says my application is complete. For issue of COPR ircc will contact shortly
You are lucky, I asked for confirmation email but they said can't do it. I would be ok with just showing that to my employer but they wouldn't send me anything in writing and said I have to wait for landing interview email.

meow22

Mar 26, 2019
forgot to post it here. I got my landing email yesterday morning from Vancouver office, aor Oct 26th last year, file approved on Mar 14th and I’ve been waiting for the email for 10 weeks. interview will be on Jun 5th, good luck everyone!

Coldstar

May 15, 2019
forgot to post it here. I got my landing email yesterday morning from Vancouver office, aor Oct 26th last year, file approved on Mar 14th and I’ve been waiting for the email for 10 weeks. interview will be on Jun 5th, good luck everyone!
What stream did you apply? CEC?

Reactions: Adityas22

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is it true that after getting information letter PPR in account the landing interview can take upto 1-2-3 months ... is there another so long wait ?
I am worried here too with today’s information on this forum that it takes upto three months
Its really hard to wait for such a long time
Please share if anybody knows about this
Thanks

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I am worried here too with today’s information on this forum that it takes upto three months
Its really hard to wait for such a long time
Please share if anybody knows about this
Thanks
Sorry if I got you worried, but that's what the agent told me. Appears that 3 months is within their policy, but It really depends on the office as well, some are slower then others.