Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Hi Guys

I had filed a webform on 17th. This is the reply I've received. Looks generic right ??

Good day Karishma Rajani,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
More the frequent enquires from our end.. more will be the generic replies.. that’s what i have observed..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Guys

I had filed a webform on 17th. This is the reply I've received. Looks generic right ??

Good day Karishma Rajani,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

CSE are useless unless you want to send them any documents.

Their response is always genetic. I posted a few days ago, I copy-pasted their genetic response and asked if their is any new information they can provide and they replied medicals is still valid :D:D

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
CSE are useless unless you want to send them any documents.

Their response is always genetic. I posted a few days ago, I copy-pasted their genetic response and asked if their is any new information they can provide and they replied medicals is still valid :D:D
Ha ha ha... They provided you with added information.

I mean all they can do is to waste time on all this... rather than raising the concern or resolving the issue.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ha ha ha... They provided you with added information.

I mean all they can do is to waste time on all this... rather than raising the concern or resolving the issue.
They need to send all these applications past their timeline to a different VO so they can be processed. All they do now is just add more backlogs to backlogs.

There should be a VO that takes care of these backlogs and pays proper attention to them based on their AORs.

It's ridiculous that February 2019 applicants are getting PPR while September and October cases are pending. I'm starting to wonder how exactly are these cases complex.

Reactions: djangoboy

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
I raised a CSE and specifically asked about my criminality (which has been ongoing since November last year) and my security (which hasn't yet started) and this was the response I got after almost a week.....mind you, I also complained that my application is nearing the 8month timeline:

We have forwarded the information you provided regarding the general processing times passed to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The criminality check is in process
  • The security check is not in process yet.

I GIVE UP!!!

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
I raised a CSE and specifically asked about my criminality (which has been ongoing since November last year) and my security (which hasn't yet started) and this was the response I got after almost a week.....mind you, I also complained that my application is nearing the 8month timeline:

We have forwarded the information you provided regarding the general processing times passed to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

I GIVE UP!!!
The information you provided is what they have forwarded to the responsible office... As if they were not having any information.:eek:

Reactions: ayaz_acca

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
They need to send all these applications past their timeline to a different VO so they can be processed. All they do now is just add more backlogs to backlogs.

There should be a VO that takes care of these backlogs and pays proper attention to them based on their AORs.

It's ridiculous that February 2019 applicants are getting PPR while September and October cases are pending. I'm starting to wonder how exactly are these cases complex.
Unlikely. Immigrants are not the priority for the government to keep increasing their spending as they don't vote.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

I GIVE UP!!!
What's your VO? Most likely the VO will contact you with an update

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I had all stages passed 9 weeks ago, and application approved 5 weeks ago. My bring forward date was over a week ago, and as far as I can see, the Edmonton CPC just doesn't care at all. My application is collecting dust somewhere because they don't normally do PR applications...
According to the info I got from an agent yesterday, they have 3 months after approval to send interview invitations. Delays are due to high workload...

Reactions: Adityas22

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
That's actually insane. If all is needed is the interview, to make people wait months is just incredibly disrespectful of our time.
Can't agree more. If there is a huge backlog then we should have an option to get PPR and cross the border as it was a practice last year. For me US border is closer than VO so I would gladly take that if I can choose. I may lose my job due to this delay, and I pointed that out in two CSE, no one cares

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
What is IP1 and IP2? How we get to know in which stage we are in according to background checks
There are a few threads around that explain the various stages. Not sure if this is the best one, but try here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-aor-step-by-step.511257/

Bear in mind these are not really official stages - mostly used by applicants to compare where their applications are at. If you ask IRCC about these stage codes, they generally won't know what you are talking about.

Reactions: Anbor