Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Chances of rejection are minimal.
Well .. what agent told me today is that met means nothing until it is passed so eligibility passed means your chances or rejection are negligible..

Reactions: Adityas22

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well .. what agent told me today is that met means nothing until it is passed so eligibility passed means your chances or rejection are negligible..
Recommended pass/met is made by case analyst

The final approval comes from the visa officer. Who goes through the application final time and checks the recommendation from case analyst. 90% he agrees with case analyst decision.

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Status on 24 April was
Eligiblity met
Background checks not started

I called CIC on completion of 6 months on 24th April and agent told me that he sent a reminder to the case officer. After few days, I received following email.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on April 24, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by May 24, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

After that I ordered notes on 11th May and called on 16th May. On 16th agent confirmed eligibility is passed and background checks haven't started yet.

So now I'll call them tomorrow.... Really hope to receive PPR before calling them, which somewhere in my heart I know isn't going to happen.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Recommended pass/met is made by case analyst

The final approval comes from the visa officer. Who goes through the application final time and checks the recommendation from case analyst. 90% he agrees with case analyst decision.
Yes.. totally agree..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Status on 24 April was
Eligiblity met

I called CIC on completion of 6 months on 24th April and agent told me that he sent a reminder to the case officer. After few days, I received following email.

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on April 24, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by May 24, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

After that I ordered notes on 11th May and called on 16th May. On 16th agent confirmed eligibility is passed and background checks haven't started yet.

So now I'll call them tomorrow.... Really hope to receive PPR before calling them, which somewhere in my heart I know isn't going to happen.
So you have to get your PPR tomorrow as tomorrow is May 24.

I think you will most likely hear the same thing again.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 24, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Status on 24 April was
Eligiblity met

No dear.. chances are very bright.. you will get ppr soon.. we share a same AOR.. but my eligibility is only met.. not passed yet..

Th3.Bat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Received this generic response from Mr. Jagmeet.
I'm positive that he'll read my email.
Following is the general reply I got

Thanks for getting in touch! Your thoughts and concerns are important to me-I'm listening.

Know that your email will be read and considered.

Thanks again for contributing to the discussion-your ideas and support will help us build a better Canada.

Best regards,

Jagmeet Singh, M.P. (Burnaby South)

Leader, Canada's NDP

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Unfortunately withdrawal request takes 16 weeks for them to process :confused:

I tried it and they rejected my withdrawal request because my application is in final stages. It's been in final stages for past 1 month :confused::D:D
Not Withdrawal. As they have delayed, they should give back the hard earned money we give them as they are a major cause of frustration in our life.

Reactions: SithLord