+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
Sorry to hear that.
You can appeal the decision in some cases, but you need to collect that info from proper ircc approved agent. Find one from your circle.
Hello all. This is an inquiry from senior members of the house on behalf of a close friend. He applied in December 2018 for PR under the CEC stream INLAND, he is the primary applicant, and all stages are almost passed. He was on PGWP and his wife on OWP. He unfortunately did not submit an extension for his spouse's OWP on time when he applied for his BOWP. Therefore, the spouse's OWP expired, and they had to apply for a restoration of her status and work permit. She also had to stop working immediately.He is waiting for his approval of his BOWP , while the spouse is waiting for her restoration of status and OWP approval. Now they are waiting for a final decision on their PR application, as well as the decision on the spouse's restoration. I tried explaining to him that he has taken the right step, and i don't see anything going wrong with his PR application because of his spouse's application for restoration. I told him I believe his PR application which is almost completed should go smoothly, and when he goes for landing, he can present evidence that he had applied for a restoration of his wife's status if they asked. He is freaking out. Opinions please

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Called Yesterday

Criminality Passed
Eligibility- In Process
Security- Not Started

This status remains same since April 10th
Just spoke to an agent and he said that they are still reviewing the eligibility and Security check not started yet.
Agent said no action required from my side and you have to wait patiently. :(

I am not sure how much time they will take.

raveneoi123

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 11
Just spoke to an agent and he said that they are still reviewing the eligibility and Security check not started yet.

same response

raveneoi123

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 11

lrcc paused my life, do not know what to do next in life

Reactions: harshey

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019

Dont worry. I think usually they are in good mood early in the day and then get pissed off by applicants asking the same question again. This status doesn't really matters. When its gonna come, all will be cleared in a single day. All the very best.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

I had that same status for months before I got RPRF request on Apr 19.

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019

I got the exact same response ..
On an earlier call I heard that my eligibility was met..
But recently I heard that Eligibility - needs further review, security and criminality not started.

I'm hearing a lot of people getting the same or similar responses to their queries.
So we probably have to sit tight and hope for the best..

Reactions: Neeraj015

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018

IKR! How much time do they need :/

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
I just order GCMS notes after months of waiting. Hopefully they shed light on my case:

I've been able to get through to CIC with the following information

Eligibility - In Progress / Recommend Pass
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not initiated

---------------------------------------------------------------------

However, this was the information I got using the webform

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So strange - fingers crossed.
Exactly same status as mine...:)

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Today is my "bring forward" date. I am excited to potentially hear of a final decision, but afraid of disappointment if I hear nothing...

Reactions: bhu1

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
i called right now...even after 7 months my eligibility the agent said is not recommended pass...after its recommended pass, then the background check will begin...criminality is pass...duhh ...worrying like crazy :(

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
AOR is Oct 11, no update since March 8th, 216 Days passed. No update
We are in the same boat

No update since 8th March IP2. My AOR is 12th Oct 2018.

Eligibility in progress
Security not started
Criminality passed