+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

anirudh54

Jan 23, 2019
*URGENT Help Needed*
Guys i am October 17 AOR. Today received procedural Fairness request.

Please submit further document to support the bona fides of your marriage. You married in * *; no proof of relationship appears to have been provided.
- Family of 2 requires CAD $15,772 in settlement funds, it does not appear that the average balance in your account for the past 6 months was at this amount and appears you have a ** USD car loan.

I live in US and i have a car loan. I had all my money invested in stocks and crypto. i had to take them out to satisfy the minimum criteria. How do i approach this situation . I have 7 days to respond. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
*URGENT Help Needed*
Guys i am October 17 AOR. Today received procedural Fairness request.

Please submit further document to support the bona fides of your marriage. You married in * *; no proof of relationship appears to have been provided.
- Family of 2 requires CAD $15,772 in settlement funds, it does not appear that the average balance in your account for the past 6 months was at this amount and appears you have a ** USD car loan.

I live in US and i have a car loan. I had all my money invested in stocks and crypto. i had to take them out to satisfy the minimum criteria. How do i approach this situation . I have 7 days to respond. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
For your married relation status -
If you are recently Married
You need to show the following documents
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Wedding pictures
These are the 2 imp documents

If you are married for a while
Use these documents
  • shared ownership of residential property
  • joint leases or rental agreements
  • bills for shared utility accounts, such as:
    • gas
    • electricity
    • telephone
    • joint utility accounts
  • important documents for both of you showing the same address, such as:
    • driver’s licenses
    • insurance policies
  • identification documents

For the proof of funds - You have to draft a proper Letter of explanation showing the liquid cash + FDs worth 15772 CAD and along with that, you have to show a proper inflow of income like pay slips, rental income, etc which can cater to your Car loan. Also include the value of the car at which it can be sold to cover the car load after you plan to move.

anirudh54

Jan 23, 2019
For your married relation status -
If you are recently Married
You need to show the following documents
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Wedding pictures
These are the 2 imp documents

If you are married for a while
Use these documents
  • shared ownership of residential property
  • joint leases or rental agreements
  • bills for shared utility accounts, such as:
    • gas
    • electricity
    • telephone
    • joint utility accounts
  • important documents for both of you showing the same address, such as:
    • driver’s licenses
    • insurance policies
  • identification documents

For the proof of funds - You have to draft a proper Letter of explanation showing the liquid cash + FDs worth 15772 CAD and along with that, you have to show a proper inflow of income like pay slips, rental income, etc which can cater to your Car loan. Also include the value of the car at which it can be sold to cover the car load after you plan to move.

I am grateful! thanks for the instant meaningful reply.

Reactions: Immigration_guru

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
I have had "recommended passed" on everything since Mar 18, and "passed" on everything since Apr 17, which is 4 weeks ago now, so quite a long time apparently. Some people's files do move faster though, so perhaps you will not wait as long.
Yeah, all we can do is ... wait patiently and hope for the best ... waiting for good news .. the golden email ... fingers crossed ...

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

Godsgrace1989

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi friends
I have one question that i am inland applicant with oct. 2nd Aor
I applied through my agent so i never make call to cic regarding my application status, but my file background check was started on 18th March as i got to know about this from my cic account
I like to call cic to get update on my file so can anybody please reply me that what kind of info cic agent gonna ask me to check my application?

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi friends
I have one question that i am inland applicant with oct. 2nd Aor
I applied through my agent so i never make call to cic regarding my application status, but my file background check was started on 18th March as i got to know about this from my cic account
I like to call cic to get update on my file so can anybody please reply me that what kind of info cic agent gonna ask me to check my application?
They need your file no. start with E, or UCI no., Verify your full name, address, DOB, Country of Birth, contact no. and email address.
Then you can ask the status of your file like Eligibility, Criminality and Security status...

Reactions: Godsgrace1989

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Is there is any impact on our application process with our call enquiry @Source_Of_Smile
As i am going to call cic first time so bit nervous n confuse:rolleyes:
There is no impact on your file because of call. I call every Tuesday :D

1888.242.2100 if you are calling from Canada.
Option 1-1-2-2-file no.-1-year of birth-1-1-0

If you don't want to hold the call, use call me back option by dialing 1 and your mobile no. They will call you back with in 30-45 minutes.

Last edited: