+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Mara_Vlasenko

Apr 17, 2019
So guys does this mean all the remaining Oct folks all are under security screening ?? Specially those whose eligibility has been met since March or April.
I don't think so. As for my case, security hasn't been even started yet according to GCMS and eligibility was met in December. I think, a lot of
delays are due to the massive backlog in Ottawa and 7-8 months is a normal processing time now

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
So guys does this mean all the remaining Oct folks all are under security screening ?? Specially those whose eligibility has been met since March or April.
Not in the slightest

Oct 1st AOR
Eligibility - met ( when I called on 6 March)
Eligibility - review required !?!? ( when I called May 9)

Not sure how things went backwards..

Security / criminality - Not started
IP1 .. 7 months and 12 days

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
I don't think so. As for my case, security hasn't been even started yet according to GCMS and eligibility was met in December. I think, a lot of
delays are due to the massive backlog in Ottawa and 7-8 months is a normal processing time now
On which date your notes was issued? what your notes said about eligibility, is it met or passed?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Not in the slightest

Oct 1st AOR
Eligibility - met ( when I called on 6 March)
Eligibility - review required !?!? ( when I called May 9)

Not sure how things went backwards..

Security / criminality - Not started
IP1 .. 7 months and 12 days
So I start believing that eligibility MET marked by case analyst and eligibility Passed by Visa officer( which is final)

So possible that visa officer not agreed with case analyst work. I am note sure these all my assumptions.
Did you order notes?

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
No.. nothing like that.. additional verification can be regarding eligibility also.. i saw many applications received this additional verification message and got PPR in weeks.. also my security check has not started yet.. rest depends on CIC.. fingers crossed..

Reactions: ayaz_acca

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
No.. nothing like that.. additional verification can be regarding eligibility also.. i saw many applications received this additional verification message and got PPR in weeks.. also my security check has not started yet.. rest depends on CIC.. fingers crossed..
I am in the additional verification stage after my eligibility was supposedly met when I called the agent on 6 March.

My security has not started yet..
AOR Oct 1st..
What does this say about my status ?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Yes, you are right it can be for eligibility.
But in most cases once security started it finished in couple of days or in two weeks. But in my case its started on 8 April and still going on.....
And still scared may be they start working again on my eligibility as it is set to passed :(:(

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Yes, you are right it can be for eligibility.
But in most cases once security started it finished in couple of days or in two weeks. But in my case its started on 8 April and still going on.....
And still scared may be they start working again on my eligibility as it is set to passed :(:(
Then it might be a case of security screening.. Which country are you from..? And any travel history?

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
I am in the additional verification stage after my eligibility was supposedly met when I called the agent on 6 March.

My security has not started yet..
AOR Oct 1st..
What does this say about my status ?
When did you receive the additional verification messages?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Then it might be a case of security screening.. Which country are you from..? And any travel history?
My home country is PAKISTAN and resident of Saudi Arabia since last 8 years. I don't have travel history other then these two.

pratheekb

Mar 6, 2019
When did you receive the additional verification messages?
I didn't get any message..
I found out that I was in that stage when I called them on 9th May.
No idea when I got put in that state though..

I was thinking of ordering GCMS notes.. but the 1 month processing time for that would mean most info in that is outdated anyway..

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
I didn't get any message..
I found out that I was in that stage when I called them on 9th May.
No idea when I got put in that state though..

I was thinking of ordering GCMS notes.. but the 1 month processing time for that would mean most info in that is outdated anyway..
Do you have any travel history?

Mara_Vlasenko

Apr 17, 2019
On which date your notes was issued? what your notes said about eligibility, is it met or passed?
The notes was issued 2019.03.22. Eligibility is met (not passed) since 2018.12.03. Also from GCMS I've found out that nobody picked the case up since December after the file was transferred to the Ottawa office from the Centralized Intake Office 2018.12.10, no movements after this, no comments of the officers etc. We called to the CIC several times after ordering GCMS as well, nothing has changed. So we are just waiting.

Last edited:

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
The notes was issued 2019.03.22. Eligibility is met (not passed) since 2018.12.03. Also from GCMS I've found out that nobody picked the case up since December after the file was transferred to the Ottawa office from the Centralized Intake Office 2018.12.10, no movements after this, no comments of the officers etc. We called to the CIC several times after ordering GCMS as well, nothing has changed. So we are just waiting.
This almost happend to all, my file laying idle for 5 months even eligibility was not started. Then I received RPRF request on 23 March and all work done in last week of March.
But it looks strange the went back from MET to Review required, but dont worry may be simply officer need to review tour file.
Keep your hopes high and keep calling.