+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Just received my first set of notes dated Apr 8. Looks like I ordered them on time as first steps had been done several days before the date I ordered notes.

Nov 29 - Criminality recommended passed
Apr 4 - Eligibility recommended passed
Apr 6 - Criminality passed, Eligibility passed

And no further information that the security check was initiated, even though the agent told me that security was in progress on May 6. Looks like security was started after the time the notes had been generated, am I right? Does everything look good?..
I think next week you will get the PPR!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just received my first set of notes dated Apr 8. Looks like I ordered them on time as first steps had been done several days before the date I ordered notes.

And no further information that the security check was initiated, even though the agent told me that security was in progress on May 6. Looks like security was started after the time the notes had been generated, am I right? Does everything look good?..
I think you and I and few others will get PPR in the next batch, brother

Hang on we have made it

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
For sure, yes. Sometimes no new info is good, because at least they didn't say you have review required.
As you mentioned, it is a generic response. If the application is in Review Required they won’t let you know in this way. The only way to know the actual status of the application is through GCMS notes.

Reactions: Newbee2019

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
As you mentioned, it is a generic response. If the application is in Review Required they won’t let you know in this way. The only way to know the actual status of the application is through GCMS notes.
Not really "the actual status", but "the actual status one month ago" - when one recieves notes, they will have already been outdated :)

Reactions: Newbee2019

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019

That is why I don't believe in ordering GCMS notes. They are stale. No use at all

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
I think you and I and few others will get PPR in the next batch, brother

Hang on we have made it
@SithLord Your AOR is after my AOR but I will pray to god that u get ur PPR as u have said. Man you are a motivating personal. God bless all of us. A plea from a highly pissed human being from planet Earth, who is waiting for an answer.

Reactions: SithLord

kebe

Mar 30, 2019
Hi All,

Another silent reader. I would say that this forum was a great source of relief ( especially when you know that there is someone too in more or less same situation :) ). Received the ppr request today ( 7 am IST). Details are as follows:

FSW Outland , Country India , Applicant + Spouse, VO - Ottawa

AOR - 16th Oct 2018
MEP - 15th Nov 2018
Complete silence then. Called IRCC on 19 Mar and agent confirmed that eligibility is met, but security and background checks are pending and file looks good. Completed 6 months on 16/04/2019, and then second time on 18/04/2019 and an agent told the same thing. However she told she would send a note to Ottawa office,also I have raised a webform on same day. Response for both came a week later, generic reply stating everything looks good and no additional docs required currently, also could not tell about the completion date. By Gods grace, received the email today morning (email dated 10/05/2019) and made an end to 6+ months wait. IP2 and ppr on same day. didn't order gcms notes, planned to order if nothing happens by next week.

All I would say is to keep calm and don't loose patience. All the best for who are waiting for ppr :).

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Hi All,

Another silent reader. I would say that this forum was a great source of relief ( especially when you know that there is someone too in more or less same situation :) ). Received the ppr request today ( 7 am IST). Details are as follows:

FSW Outland , Country India , Applicant + Spouse, VO - Ottawa

AOR - 16th Oct 2018
MEP - 15th Nov 2018
Complete silence then. Called IRCC on 19 Mar and agent confirmed that eligibility is met, but security and background checks are pending and file looks good. Completed 6 months on 16/04/2019, and then second time on 18/04/2019 and an agent told the same thing. However she told she would send a note to Ottawa office,also I have raised a webform on same day. Response for both came a week later, generic reply stating everything looks good and no additional docs required currently, also could not tell about the completion date. By Gods grace, received the email today morning (email dated 10/05/2019) and made an end to 6+ months wait. IP2 and ppr on same day. didn't order gcms notes, planned to order if nothing happens by next week.

All I would say is to keep calm and don't loose patience. All the best for who are waiting for ppr :).
Congratulations @kebe happy for you.