Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have hired consultancy. They ask me to wait when I asked them to go for web form. Can I do it on my own? Like till now all the communication is done by the consultancy on my application and now if I do , will it create any problem?
No, filing webform, gcms, calling all can be done by you, and it does not have any negative impact

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I have hired consultancy. They ask me to wait when I asked them to go for web form. Can I do it on my own? Like till now all the communication is done by the consultancy on my application and now if I do , will it create any problem?
There is no problem with you calling directly, but you do need to know your application number.

ofband

Apr 20, 2019
Received a response from ottawa what do you guys think of :

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your continued patience

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Received a response from ottawa what do you guys think of :

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your continued patience
Just a generic response, doesn't mean anything.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Guys please consider ordering gcms notes. By way of this, you can achieve 2 benefits - 1. Case officer will open your file and check what's the status. If he suddenly realised all is ok then he may issue the notes a month later and immediately clear your file. 2. You get to see if there is an RR and the reason. You can then upload an LOE through webform and get the ball rolling.

I can say this only from my experience 2 days back that ordering gcms helped me clear the clouds. Waiting had become cumbersome.

gg.4510

Apr 24, 2019
I have also added my spouse and had informed them on 5th february. Sent complete documentation on 04,03.2019.

Will our points be re-calculated post AOR ?
Added my wife to my already delayed application, its gonna be long wait for me.

Timeline
Oct - 05 - AOR
Nov - 03 - MEP
BG not started
Eligibility not complete
April - 07 - Sent documentation for adding spouse to the application
y

gg.4510

Apr 24, 2019
I have also added my spouse and had informed them on 5th february. Sent complete documentation on 04,03.2019.

Will our points be re-calculated post AOR ?
Added my wife to my already delayed application, its gonna be long wait for me.

Timeline
Oct - 05 - AOR
Nov - 03 - MEP
BG not started
Eligibility not complete
April - 07 - Sent documentation for adding spouse to the application
y

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
can any one say where is find RR in gcms notes.agent told me RR but in my gcms there is RR .pls tell me Where
At the end of your gcms notes, you will find a number of NOTEs written, the notes talking about Eligibility will have that, but this will not be there for everyone

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
As I understand, as soon as they touch a file, things can go really fast. 90% of time files are just waiting for an officer to proceed another step and nothing more. I'm sure that basically things like eligibility check doesn't take longer than a couple of working days for an officer. The biggest problem is that there are thousands of files to be processed, hence the normal process is not like MEP - Criminality - eligibility - review - security - decision, but most likely MEP - (waiting to be picked up) - criminality - (waiting to be picked up) - eligibility recommended passed - (waiting to be picked up) - eligibility passed - criminality initiated - (waiting to be picked up) - criminality passed - (waiting to be picked up) - file approved :D
Haha yes quite possible. But I completed 7 months today :/

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
me too completed 7 months today or may be tomorrow...no ghost update after 12 march ip2.... i have called 7-8 times but never a webform...i think i will do that on monday

NJK90

May 11, 2019
Amsterdam
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
17-10-2018
Passport Req..
10-05-2019
Hi everyone,

I’m a silent reader but I always found it assuring to read that people got PPR asides from the batches. I applied CEC route inland (outland now).

AOR oct 17
MEP nov 15
ADR 1 nov 15 (PCC country 1, needed official doc from IRCC)
Uploaded ADR 1 jan 13
ADR 2 (PCC country 2 - stayed there for 5 months) march 9
Uploaded ADR 2 may 8th
PPR email may 10th

I called them once to ask for extension to hand in ADR 2, never requested any notes. It can happen real fast once they have all the documents they need. Good luck to you all, it will come sooner than you think! I certainly expected another 2 month wait because of my ADR! I have my fingers crossed for you all!

*I have extensive travel history and had to upload 4 PCC in total.