+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
So just called an agent, seems like eligibility is passed and criminality, security have been initiated. But what do they actually check in those steps. How long do they take to complete this? Damn!! Very disheartening.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So just called an agent, seems like eligibility is passed and criminality, security have been initiated. But what do they actually check in those steps. How long do they take to complete this? Damn!! Very disheartening.
Eligibility is the biggest hurdle. Most likely you will get PPR in the next 2 weeks.

I'm on same boat too. Although my eligibility is recommend pass and criminality passed but security not started.

I feel we will make it in the next PPR batch from Ottawa

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Eligibility is the biggest hurdle. Most likely you will get PPR in the next 2 weeks.

I'm on same boat too. Although the my eligibility is recommend pass and criminality passed but security not started.

I reallly really wish this turns true and the wait ends soon

ofband

Apr 20, 2019

I'm on same boat too. Although my eligibility is recommend pass and criminality passed but security not started.

We have the exact same status, i'm aor 19 oct : elligibility recommend passed - Criminility passed - Security not started
yesterday i've called'em and the agent sent a notification to the case officer, anyone know if this notification can really help accelerate things or not?

Reactions: SithLord

Min01

Aug 22, 2018
Hello,

I am working with a consultant and all communication between me and IRCC goes through them. We raised web form about passed 6 months deadline and today consultant forwarded response from IRCC:
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing of the application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on the application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
"
What does it mean ? Will they send more information or this is their response to the original inquiry ?

Thanks in advance

saarj28

Nov 8, 2018
Guys,

I have just received the passport back from Ottawa. Need to travel to canada before 30 June, 2019. That is when the stamp is expiring.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If your eligibility is passed, you are 90% done. Eligibility is the most challenging and time consuming stages.

To read on the stages see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

To read on security see - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,

I am working with a consultant and all communication between me and IRCC goes through them. We raised web form about passed 6 months deadline and today consultant forwarded response from IRCC:
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing of the application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on the application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
"
What does it mean ? Will they send more information or this is their response to the original inquiry ?

Thanks in advance
This is a generic acknowledgement to the web form.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Will they send a more detailed response ?
No. Only if IRCC needs any documents, will they ask. If you submitted a web form with a questions, and if it is before 6 months, then there may not be any answer.

Min01

Aug 22, 2018
No. Only if IRCC needs any documents, will they ask. If you submitted a web form with a questions, and if it is before 6 months, then there may not be any answer.
I am not sure how my consultunt raised the question but my AOR OCT 23 and it is passed 6 months deadline.

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017

Mine is AOR Oct 2, CEC. Eligibility, security, and criminality all passed. My medical is passed but they are reviewing my spouse's medical exam. I used the same medical exam earlier to apply under the FSW class and we both passed (my spouse and i). The only reason my FSW did not go through was because i did not have the right proof of funds for my family size. Although my spouse has a health condition, which we mentioned by the way during the medical exam, she passed the medical exam eventually under the FSW class. I don't know why the review is taking so long now. Can the CIC, now say she failed a medical exam that they had judged as passed by them earlier? I am not worried anymore. I believe if God wants me in Canada, it will happen.. I pray God's will be done. The waiting is the hardest part

Last edited: