+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

jamaicanwoman

Mar 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have called twice in last today's to CIC and bothe the time they have informed me that my eligibility, criminality and security every thing is done since April 30th. According to the note Visa officer made in my file. The agent said they will send you instructions anytime to submit your passport. Is there anyone in the same situation? Do you know how much time they take to send passport request.
Please share your experience if you have been through the same situation.

My file was approved March 4th and I got PPR April 4th.

franzum

May 8, 2019
Can someone please help with this!
Well, it looks as per this thread that many people is getting that same response (Including me). So let's just hope it is a generic response they are sending and our PPRs are soon to come.

It is a very hard wait, I believe we are all on the same boat but we will get there! Let's stay positive!

Anxioushuman

May 9, 2019
AOR: OCT 27th
What does it mean if the eligibility is now for review with a senior officer? Do all files get reviewed by senior officers? Or, should I prepare for arranging additional documents. What has been your experience, guys?

trice4

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Done....
26-11-2018
AOR: OCT 27th
What does it mean if the eligibility is now for review with a senior officer? Do all files get reviewed by senior officers? Or, should I prepare for arranging additional documents. What has been your experience, guys?
It's a common way all cases go. A junior officer reviews your file and sets Recommend Passed status if everything's okay. Once your file is recommend passed, it goes to a senior officer who finally reviews it and sets Passed if everything looks good.
As for me, in your case I suppose your eligibility is Recommend passed and you should wait for a senior officer's final review. So, at the moment your case is perfectly fine!

marilsl

Nov 5, 2018
Brasília/DF - Brasil
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Congratulations!! Did you ever get an RR on reference letters?
Requested GCMS Notes on February and discovered that Eligibility was with Review Required for Proof of Funds.
After that, nothing has changed...
Called CIC after the 6 months waiting and the agend told me that she was going to send a 'alert' in the process for the Case Analyst.
I think the alert worked, one week later the process status changed to IP2 and we received the PPR!

saarj28

Nov 8, 2018
Guys,

I have received a message for the final decision "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."
Counterfoil expiry date 2019/06/30. I am not able understand why this early... the date is no where near to my medical exam.
I haven't received my passport yet as well. Is anyone in the same situation?

Thanks!

drdesai

May 9, 2019
I got reply from web form.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

What does it means??
it only means
wait wait and wait

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Just got off the call...

Eligibility - Review required
Criminality - Passed.
Security - Not started.
Additional docs - Not required as of now.
Agent raised to reminder email to the concerned officer.

Reactions: Adityas22