+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Muhannad12

Feb 28, 2018
I sent email directly to Ralph:)
hello dear,

what is the contact of Ralph plz. i am AoR Oct 21st and everything except MEP is processing.

i called once and raised web form, they are not giving me clear aligned answers. waiting my GCMS hopefully in no more than one week.

Thanks

nadeempasha

Apr 8, 2019
Anyone here who got PPR or still waiting with NOC 1241? Do they issue PPRs based on NOCs? Does anyone know if CIC waits until there is a requirement for a certain NOC to issue PPRs?
Hi, My NOC is 1241. I got PPR, will be landing in the month of july

Reactions: sfvan

Muhannad12

Feb 28, 2018
Guys, I got the same reply from Ottawa CPC saying that my file requires additional verifications. I also went through some forums and saw that for all people with the same reply it took a year or more to get PPR. I am hoping this is not our case but it would be nice to keep in touch to see the progress or findings each of us make on our cases.

My AOR is Oct 1st and I am still in IP1. My 1st set of GCMS notes that I received by end of April showed no updates to the file since November. It says my eligibility is met (not passed) and criminality and security not started. Also it showed the Info Sharing as "In Progress".

I ordered a new set of notes this week cause that reply from Ottawa CPC got me very confused and stressed. I will let you guys know when I get them or if I get the PPR before that.
i received the same email. it will be devastating if we need to wait for more than one year

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Mine is Oct 17 AOR. Single Applicant - FSW O India...hope I get the PPR in few days...
AOR October 2, FSW-O. Still in IP1 too. Called Cic and they said that they have already sent a reminder to the case officer and he has 30 days to reply to their reminder mail about why the application is not moving. *facepalm* This is going nowhere.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
I just received this response. Can someone please tell me what it means. It's been more than 6 months (219 days) already. My eligibility is already met and only security and criminality has not yet started. So where is it stuck. Any help would be much appreciated.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.