FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Guys, I have one question. I received my PPR email and my visa office is Vienna. My husband is the main applicant and I'm the dependent. Last week we went to a VFS in Germany which was the closest in Europe to us, and we delivered our photos with the passports. today we received an email from Vienna addressing my husband that " Please be advised that the photographs you have submitted do not meet the Canadian norms. Therefore, please provide two passport-sized photographs/person as per Canadian norms "

So my questions are :
1- Do I have to submit my photographs as well or is it only my husband?
2- In the letter, it is not mentioned where I have to send them, Do I have to send them to Vienna or VFS Germany?
This is normal.
Make sure this time your photographs according to specification, you need to submit in same VFS.
It would be better if you can make new set for yourself also as letter saying 2 photographs/person.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
My NOC is not 2171, but as general rule you cannot copy paste NOC responsibilities directly from CIC.
You have to write in your own words and it should cover 70-80% of responsibilities as mentioned by CIC.
So normally people write 11 to 14 points in their experience letters.
Hi,

Yes my letters show work around the description on the website. I am still wondering why an RR from the case analyst.

How do i resolve this issue.

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
Its actually depends what you have write, might be your points more precise and summarizing few responsibilities in one line item.
Its totally fine if let say 7 points covering the lead statement of NOC and align with responsibilities.
Thanks! Also, I didn't see anyone with my NOC (2172) in October. In fact, I didn't see many people in this forum or CIC website with this NOC. Looks like people with this NOC are not needed. :D

Reactions: ayaz_acca

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Have just received a reply to the CSE I raised one week ago. I asked 5 particular questions but the response is generic, without a single character written by a real person.

So, now I can conclude: it doesn't make sense to raise CSE. It won't give you any case-related information, and it takes 7+ days to receive the answer that was provided even in this topic many times.

In comparison, it took me approximately 40 minutes to call IRCC and get information about my particular case.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Hello guys,

IT'S PPR TIME, HERE!!!

We received our GOLDEN MAIL today!

Thanks for all the support during this journey.
Wish you all the best of luck!!
:D;):)
OMG, finally someone with Oct AOR!
Congratulations buddy! And trust me, you just gave hope to all of us in this thread.

I'm begging you, say that your VO is Ottawa! :D

Reactions: marilsl

marilsl

Nov 5, 2018
Brasília/DF - Brasil
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
OMG, finally someone with Oct AOR!
Congratulations buddy! And trust me, you just gave hope to all of us in this thread.

I'm begging you, say that your VO is Ottawa! :D
Yes,
Ottawa-VO!
In a group from brazilian applicants, one more PPR from Ottawa (AOR October 2nd) was reported!

Hope you receive your soon!

marilsl

Nov 5, 2018
Brasília/DF - Brasil
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Hello guys,

IT'S PPR TIME, HERE!!!

We received our GOLDEN MAIL today!

Thanks for all the support during this journey.
Wish you all the best of luck!!
:D;):)
FULL TIMELINE:

Profile created: August 29th 2018
EE FSW-O Brazil | CRS POINTS - 470
IELTS - L8 R8 W8 S7.5 | Spouse: L7.5 R8 W7 S7
ECA (WES) - Bachelor's and PG Diploma | Spouse: Bachelor's degree
ITA: September 5th 2018
AOR: October 24th 2018
MEP/IP1: November 22nd 2018
IP2: noticed on May 6th 2019
PPR: May 6th 2019 (received at 10p.m.)

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hey Guys, I really need your help regarding proof of funds.I am planning to show 10 lakhs as Fixed deposit as proof of fund which is in State bank of India. I transferred the money from my savings account to FD account on May 2015 and with tenure of 2 years. In the year 2017, it got automatically renewed, because the maturity date was on May 2017. So, in 2019 this amount will mature again on 23rd May 2019. But I am apply for pr application on May 7th 2019. Will this affect my application. What are the documents that I need to furnish? Currently I have confirmation letter from the Bank in the bank letter head, Old Fd receipts of 2015, online receipt from May 2018 to May 2019 receipt. What are the other documents I need to furnish? Is this enough? Am I missing something? Please help...In the bank confirmation letter the total amount mentioned is as on date May 23rd 2019, should I mention that after May 23rd 2019, the amount will be automatic renewed?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

Please help me with this.... Where do I stand with my Application?????

1. My online account page shows my current status as "Submitted".
2. My Application status reads as "
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have been informed that my file is with NDVO... but I don't sees any status update in my Online account or e-cas? I have also ordered GCMS notes on 28th march - not recvd those either :(
raise a complain for your gcms notes and you will get a clear picture

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanks for the positivenes. I just got my gcms notes and saw that there is a RR as case analyst thinks the job description in the reference letters is not consistent with the NOC code.

Do we write the same job description as given for NOC in the website or can we modify it to suit the actual Information Security work?

The last update was on March 21. Since then stuck for a case officer to pick it up. No ADR too. I am confused. Should I edit the reference letters with the same wording as given in the website, get them signed from ex Managers and then upload ?
The job duties should match atleast 70%, Do not put exactly the same.

Reactions: Newbee2019

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations!! Did you ever get an RR on reference letters?
FULL TIMELINE:

Profile created: August 29th 2018
EE FSW-O Brazil | CRS POINTS - 470
IELTS - L8 R8 W8 S7.5 | Spouse: L7.5 R8 W7 S7
ECA (WES) - Bachelor's and PG Diploma | Spouse: Bachelor's degree
ITA: September 5th 2018
AOR: October 24th 2018
MEP/IP1: November 22nd 2018
IP2: noticed on May 6th 2019
PPR: May 6th 2019 (received at 10p.m.)

Reactions: marilsl

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I cannot comprehend why the analyst gave an RR on the reference letters. The duties are around thw NOC duties. How do I make them see this ?
Cross check everything the date, duties, job description. and then if you find something amend it a bit and submit. Make sure if the contact detail of any person is mentioned, he/she are available if IRCC tries to contact them