+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
We are still okey if they need 2 more weeks to process our applications... But if they are having huge backlogs then atleast they can start issuing PPRs to ease that backlog.

Since past one month they are hardly issuing any PPR... Which is the root cause for this backlog becoming huge.
Yes, I don't think I have seen PPR rain from Ottawa since March. It is looking very bad for them. VOs from Rome, Accra and London are issuing PPR while Ottawa is collecting backlogs.

What's even worse is they're still accepting new applicants without clearing pending applicants.

At some point they will really need to take responsibility for their lack of efficiency.

kiran333

Mar 14, 2019
Friends , I am also 26th OCT AOR abd in IP2 , I have a query , me and my brother both applied under EE , his AOR is FeB 2019..
Now both of us have claimed siblings points for our common sister residing as PR in CANADA ..

Can that create some issue?

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Received a response to my webform enquiry, seems to mirror what the agent told me. It does as Sithlord says, just seems to be a delay in Ottawa processing 2018 applications sadly.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hi Guys,
I received the PPR email today. I called CIC 2-3 days back and got the email today. So relaxed...!!!

my AOR- 26th Oct Visa office - NDVO not sure of IP1 and IP2 dates.

Congrats!! What did they tell you when you called them a few days before your PPR? Did the agent tell you that your application is approved?

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Congrats!! What did they tell you when you called them a few days before your PPR? Did the agent tell you that your application is approved?
They told me that my file is already approved and they sent an email on Apr 9th to which i told them that i never received any email. There have been instances with others also where file is approved but applicant never received email. The best is to call them and generally they send email in 2-3 days time. Also keep checking Spam folder also.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
After all... Some good news.
Although it's not from Ottawa... But still it feels good to see PPRs coming.

Congratulations bro.
Any news is good news

Now time for Ottawa to step up. They really can't be going on like this forever collecting backlogs. At some point some senior officer will have to draw the line and dispatch a PPR batch or two.

kiran333

Mar 14, 2019
Friends , I am also 26th OCT AOR abd in IP2 , I have a query , me and my brother both applied under EE , his AOR is FeB 2019..
Now both of us have claimed siblings points for our common sister residing as PR in CANADA ..

Can that create some issue?
Guys please help here with a response on this sibling risk I see as you all are are the only support system!!

Just FYI I raised a webform last week and got the same standard reply..we are review eligibility bla bla and let you know as soon as there is progress...it been 6 months and a week

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Guys please help here with a response on this sibling risk I see as you all are are the only support system!!

Just FYI I raised a webform last week and got the same standard reply..we are review eligibility bla bla and let you know as soon as there is progress...it been 6 months and a week
It should not be a problem. No where it states you can't use one sibling.

Reactions: kiran333

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
All my hopes are dead! They don't even think as to why we apply in winter months. So that we can move in summer. By the time these people clear their backlogs, send us PPR and want us to come by a deadline. it will be winter again.

bruvRyan

Aug 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Niagara Falls
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2018
Interview........
09-05-2019
LANDED..........
09-05-2019
Guys,

I finally got the interview request! Hope you all who are waiting for PPR or interview request get them soon!

Ontario nomination(Job offer) EE-PNP inland

AOR: Oct 5th, 2018
MED: Sep 2nd, 2018
Visa office: Etobicoke
Visa office transferred to Niagara Falls: Mar 5th, 2019
Interview request message in my EE profile: May 2nd, 2019
Interview: May 9th, 2019

Total 7 months

Thank you all.