+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
How do you guys now current statuses of your eligibility/security/etc? By calling IRCC? Does one have to ask questions about this things specifically or do agents say everything without any additional questions?

I mean, should I simply ask smth like "could you please tell me the detailed status of my application" or do I have to ask about eligibility etc? Never called IRCC before, but now the time has come I think :)

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
How do you guys now current statuses of your eligibility/security/etc? By calling IRCC? Does one have to ask questions about this things specifically or do agents say everything without any additional questions?

I mean, should I simply ask smth like "could you please tell me the detailed status of my application" or do I have to ask about eligibility etc? Never called IRCC before, but now the time has come I think :)
Hi! I posted some advice on this a few weeks ago, maybe it will help you: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2018-aor-join-here.587953/page-401#post-7743708

Reactions: whiterabbit

Rijsp

Apr 2, 2019
Today I called at +16139444000 to check the status of my application.
To my surprise the agent on the phone told me that they are unable to find my application no. as well as UCI in the system.
I m bc pnp applicant. My aor is on 04 Oct 2018.
Can anybody guide me what can I do
Can anyone faces the same situation.
Please guide

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Yes. Some agent said my eligibility is under RR. When I called after that long holiday, another agent clarified it was a wrong use of terms and my eligibility and BG check is in progress. Criminality is completed.
Did you order GCMS notes.. If not please order them so that you can understand why review is required on eligibility.. Review required itself means eligibility in progress..

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108

Yes call them.. And ask them specifically about eligibility.. Security and criminality.. If agent is nice he will provide you the info.. If a rude one.. He won't give you any info..

Reactions: whiterabbit

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Can anyone faces the same situation.
Please guide
Can you access your application online?
If yes, then log on and double check your UCI and application number, then call again.
If they still can't find your application, tell them you can log onto your account and that the numbers are correct, then ask them what to do.
If they say they don't know what to do, then try raising a Technical Issue here: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/reportTechnicalIssue

Rijsp

Apr 2, 2019
Can you access your application online?
If yes, then log on and double check your UCI and application number, then call again.
If they still can't find your application, tell them you can log onto your account and that the numbers are correct, then ask them what to do.
If they say they don't know what to do, then try raising a Technical Issue here: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/reportTechnicalIssue
I can't access my online account. As I hired a consultant who has not given the online access to us.

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I can't access my online account. As I hired a consultant who has not given the online access to us.
Contact your consultant to ask for access and/or ask them to verify they can access the account, and check the numbers for you. If I was in that situation, I would want to check it for myself.

r39xu

Apr 8, 2019
Hi guys, really excited to share that I received my landing interview email from etobicoke office today. No passport request before this.
They send email directly to me instead of my lawyer, which is new because all previous updates are going through my lawyer.

My final timeline:

AOR: Oct 25th
MEP/R10 OK/IP2: Nov 28th
Ghost Update: Apri 5th
File approved on April 5th, called IRCC agent to verify. File gets transferred to Montreal after completed.
Raise webform and order GCMS notes on April 25th (my 6th month mark).
Landing interview email: April 29th
Landing interview: May 4th at etobicoke.
CEC Inland
Primary VO: Calgary Secondary VO: Vancouver

Hopefully everybody will get progress soon!