+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Today, the call volume is extremely high. I tried multiple time and when I reach the option to speak to an agent the operator says we are getting high call volumes and we cannot connect you to an agent.
:( :(
Or it can be other way around...

They just have say.. 10 employees to attend calls...coz I remember, many land up speaking to the same agent.

Reactions: SithLord

raveneoi123

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 11
Guys unable to login my application
Error:- user name is incomplete or missing or invalid
Trying since 7:00 PM (IST)

What could be the reason, as last I logged in on Thursday last week

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
Any October 1st or 2nd week AORs yet to receive their PPRs? Or even a ghost update?
The wait is so frustrating :(

October 2, AOR (CEC inland)
Eligibility: passed
Security: passed
Criminality: passed
Background check: completed/passed

I was told file is at Etobicoke office for final review of medical exam, and final decision. Ironically, I have used the same medical exam result for a FSW application earlier in April 2018 and it was passed after few months of review (my spouse has a health condition which we declared during the examination, i guess that was the reason for the long months of review). The only reason my FSW was refused was because of insufficient POF. So i used the same medical result for my CEC application in October 2018 because it was still valid at the time (over 6 months validity) i submitted; so since it has been passed earlier, i don't know the need for the extensive review

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Yay...

Crossed 6 months mark.. No updates till date.. Nov month guys getting PPR.. Lol.. CIC is unpredictable

Reactions: Iwanttobeincanada

raveneoi123

Mar 22, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 11
Guys please help me, I am unable to login my cic account