+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Neeraj015

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Man that sucks :(:( maybe you will get update tomorrow
Something weird happened in my case. I have filed with the help of a consultancy and they have an Attorney in Canada who is my official representative. He died 2 weeks ago. I was shocked when I heard this.

I sent a web form and asked for how to proceed so, I got an email from the IRCC agent that you can appoint a new attorney or cancel the representative. He also mentioned that your file look's good and everything is in order and we do-not require any additional document from you.

Just fill the IMM5476 form and upload again in your EE profile which my consultant did.

I am praying for everyone that nothing like this should happen with anyone and we should get to positive end.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Something weird happened in my case. I have filed with the help of a consultancy and they have an Attorney in Canada who is my official representative. He died 2 weeks ago. I was shocked when I heard this.

I sent a web form and asked for how to proceed so, I got an email from the IRCC agent that you can appoint a new attorney or cancel the representative. He also mentioned that your file look's good and everything is in order and we do-not require any additional document from you.

Just fill the IMM5476 form and upload again in your EE profile which my consultant did.

I am praying for everyone that nothing like this should happen with anyone and we should get to positive end.
Damn!! That's shocking :(:(

Hope it works out well for you.

I feel many will get an update this week :):)

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Reactions: SithLord

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019

so sorry to hear that..feel bad for the representative's family too

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
No not always. I am under RR and the agents never saw any flags on my application. I did ask them specifically if there are any flags and the answer was always no and that everthing looks good and I have to just wait.
I asked the same questions each time and got same replies too. But just last Thursday, I got to know there is an RR and the agent did not know why.

kaushal.pages

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes I got my gcms a few days ago. Its because they cannot confirm my siblings. That might be because I haven’t provided birth certificate of them. But according to me I have provided other sufficient documents. So waiting for the officer to pick my file.
Did you order through GCMS using GetGCMS (Third Party) or friend?.