Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Single applicant from India, AOR Oct 12th, Visa office - Ottawa.
Got ADR on April 4th for Proof of funds, uploaded gift deed and ADR status changed to Not Applicable in 2 days. No movement after that. Called CIC last week, the agent said Eligibility - passed, Criminality - Passed, Security - not started :(
Same here.

Aor 12th Oct

No adr. Criminality passed, eligibility under review, security not started .IP2 on 8th match

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
when will i wake up in morning to find some good news ...every morning i only check to see no change in my profile...i am already a week over 6 months and still i haven't got my ppr..hw cruel can cic get???
We are in the same boat. Waking up every morning to see no change. But I get a feeling our PPRs are around the corner. Stay positive and manifest positive

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Never received any such request for R10 or schedule A. I called CIC today to confirm the status and they said my file is processed overseas from New Delhi location and they should be able to provide status details. Did anyone receive such response from the agent or any suggestions the best way to contact New Delhi office?.
Emailing them is the only option but NDVO is not the most responsive offices so if there is anything - it would be best to wait out. Any specific reason you could think of why they sent it to NDVO?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Guys is it true that ordering GCMS notes multiple times delays the application. I have already ordered GCMS twice. Once in Jan end and second time in mid March. I am thinking about ordering them again.
Nope - it does not. However, GCMS notes are getting delayed because of the high volume of requests IRCC is receving

Reactions: bhu1

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
AOR - 17 OCTOBER, 2018.
BUT NO UPDATES YET. HOW LONG I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT ?

Jonathan happylife

Dec 28, 2018
Received my GCMS notes and according to the notes, my Eligibility was Met months ago. The agent on the phone confirmed the same when I called cic a few days ago. However, background checks have not yet begun and the agent reaasured me that everything on my application looks good and no additional documents were required from me at all. When I asked why such a huge delay because there was no update since meds passed and it has been more than 6 months . He said it's due to high volume of applications that the processing time has increased. So, I guess will just have to wait it out. Nothing much can be done.
same here, eligibility passed a long time ago, but atill waiting, very close to 6 months, but i guess it doesnt really mean anything anymore