+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

OrchidMoon

Apr 15, 2019
any updates on INLAND application. Any one receiving PPR request who are INLAND?
Nope I am CEC inland Aor October 20th, Ip2, and eligibility recommended since early March. No updates since then. At this point I'm assuming I probably won't know the final result until June. CEC inland applications seem to be processed the slowest and it's easier than expecting them to finish processing my file in 5 days because that will mark 6 months..

Blackhole

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Nope I am CEC inland Aor October 20th, Ip2, and eligibility recommended since early March. No updates since then. At this point I'm assuming I probably won't know the final result until June. CEC inland applications seem to be processed the slowest and it's easier than expecting them to finish processing my file in 5 days because that will mark 6 months..
I don't know why the processing time for most of the inland applicants is much longer than the other streams. For example for PNP-inlands, there have been only 3 PPRs over the last 15 days (based on immitracker).

Last edited:
Reactions: Godsgrace1989

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Being positive ( still) I think the files are distributed according to dates to different desks or officers. That's the only thing that i can be behind this random getting of updates
That's what I have wondered too. It's just a random distribution to officers and they've probably not picked our files yet

Mar 22, 2019
CEC inland... 1 day remain and still no updates since november
1 day remaining here as well ( CEC Inland; Edmonton VO Office- AOR16th October). Called CIC couple of weeks back - Security not started yet and all others (Criminality, Eligibility) are met. What is your File status? Which office it is being processed?

OrchidMoon

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know why the processing time for most of the inland applicants is much longer than the other streams. For example for PNP-inlands, there are only 3 PPRs over the last 15 days (based on immitracker).
Yeah I'm not sure either but based on this fourm it seems like Outland fsw are seeing faster processing times. I could be totally wrong though who knows? But I've noticed there are inland CEC applicants who are still waiting in the Sept and Aug threads as well. Immigration processes take a long time in many countries so a processing time of 6 months never felt super realistic to me. I just wish they would update the status bar in real time to show an accurate completion date.

Reactions: Blackhole