+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

OnyekaEje

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Wow! Have you been asked to fill the IMM5669e ?
Nope. I haven't gotten any ADR and i haven't been told to fill anything. Feedback as at last week was that my eligibility is passed and that my criminality (since November) is still ongoing while security hasn't even started.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
just called right now..a lady picked up..said no change and said that the officer who is working on my file stated that it will be done by AUGUST...eligibility is still under review...i am already 3 days past my 6 months timeline

alukom2001

Mar 14, 2018
I NEED ASSISTANCE AS REGARDS THESE ISSUE; I GOT AOR ON OCTOBER 4,2018 AND SINCE THEN MY STATUS;

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MY ECA WILL EXPIRE THIS MONTH, DO I NEED TO UPDATE IT AND IN WHAT WAY CAN I CONTACT ACCRA VISA OFFICE OTHER EMAIL WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN SAME ANSWER THAT THEY ARE REVIEWING THE APPLICATION

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
just called right now..a lady picked up..said no change and said that the officer who is working on my file stated that it will be done by AUGUST...eligibility is still under review...i am already 3 days past my 6 months timeline
How is that even possible? How can someone push this to August.. I had one of the agents telling me not to call until August.

I am 5days away from estimated completion date.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
How is that even possible? How can someone push this to August.. I had one of the agents telling me not to call until August.

imagine how i must be feeling...past the 6 months timeline and now they tell me this while all other people around my aor 13 oct already got their passport stamped..and i haven't got a ghost update yet

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Whaaatt

I was planning to call them but believe me i will not call them now

Reactions: Newbee2019

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
I NEED ASSISTANCE AS REGARDS THESE ISSUE; I GOT AOR ON OCTOBER 4,2018 AND SINCE THEN MY STATUS;

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

MY ECA WILL EXPIRE THIS MONTH, DO I NEED TO UPDATE IT AND IN WHAT WAY CAN I CONTACT ACCRA VISA OFFICE OTHER EMAIL WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN SAME ANSWER THAT THEY ARE REVIEWING THE APPLICATION

+233 30 274 2930
+233 30 221 1521

walkinthe_woods

Sep 7, 2018
As I was told several pages before, one gets an update when something is updated about his/her application. So theoretically SS start may be accompanied by a ghost update I guess. I got one update one week ago, and now your post makes me feel a little bit nervous :confused:
That's the logic I was going by! Sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone anxious :oops:

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Has anyone seen any updates yet?
Hey Sith
Two PPL 26 and 25 got ip2 just now.
Mine is 20 November. FswF India.
Now am sure we are in RR. Planning for gcms next week.
Btw good luck.