FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Guys! Just go to sleep and get some rest... after you get ppr, you wont have any time to do anything. Consider this, if you spend your time sleeping, the days will pass by sooner and you will be that much more closer to ppr.
I am doing it from past 6 months.. hehe..

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
i applied in April 2018 under the FSW class but my app was refused because i do not have sufficient proof of funds. However, I passed my medical, security, criminality, and background check. I re-applied under the CEC in October 2018, using the same medical result which was more than 6 months valid at the time. My 6 months processing time has been completed on April 2nd 2019. When I called CIC, I was told my eligibility, security, criminality, and background check has been passed, but my medical is been put up for review at the Etobicoke office. I was worried why the review, because I used the same medical results earlier and CIC passed. Although my spouse has a health condition that was declared to the panel physician when we went for the medical in April 2018, and she currently takes her medication. So i am concerned that the same medical that we passed earlier is now been subjected to a review. Although, it took a while also for the medical to be passed when we initially applied under the FSW class, i guess it was subjected to a review then as well, but eventually, the status changed to " YOU PASSED THE MEDICAL". The medical will expire on the 17th April 2019, but CIC has not asked for any re-medical either from me or my spouse. The agent told me to be on the look out for the final decision between now and the 8th of May, 2019. Quite worried but trying to stay positive.

Mirapakay

Feb 18, 2019
UCI is your Unique Client Identifier number.. visible in your cic account.
Type of application means which stream do you belong to.. FSW-outland, CEC-inland etc...
I have my application with Agent. So, I don't have access to CIC account. How would I know the UIC in this case?

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
i applied in April 2018 under the FSW class but my app was refused because i do not have sufficient proof of funds. However, I passed my medical, security, criminality, and background check. I re-applied under the CEC in October 2018, using the same medical result which was more than 6 months valid at the time. My 6 months processing time has been completed on April 2nd 2019. When I called CIC, I was told my eligibility, security, criminality, and background check has been passed, but my medical is been put up for review at the Etobicoke office. I was worried why the review, because I used the same medical results earlier and CIC passed. Although my spouse has a health condition that was declared to the panel physician when we went for the medical in April 2018, and she currently takes her medication. So i am concerned that the same medical that we passed earlier is now been subjected to a review. Although, it took a while also for the medical to be passed when we initially applied under the FSW class, i guess it was subjected to a review then as well, but eventually, the status changed to " YOU PASSED THE MEDICAL". The medical will expire on the 17th April 2019, but CIC has not asked for any re-medical either from me or my spouse. The agent told me to be on the look out for the final decision between now and the 8th of May, 2019. Quite worried but trying to stay positive.

So what did ur eligibility status showing that time... for first file which was refused.
Did u call any agent that time to ask about all stages

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
I have my application with Agent. So, I don't have access to CIC account. How would I know the UIC in this case?
Ask your agent for access to your profile. They are supposed to provide it to you.

Application18

Nov 19, 2018
and now i just have 7 days left for 6 months and still no sign of progress. eligibility met now seems like a patience tester and gets on our nerves.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
and now i just have 7 days left for 6 months and still no sign of progress. eligibility met now seems like a patience tester and gets on our nerves.
Eligibility Met is the biggest hurdle which you have already crossed. Hang in there... it's only a matter of time.

Reactions: Jonathan happylife

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
I have left with 4 days, don't know where I stand

Reactions: Newbee2019

sachin_sachdeva86

Mar 25, 2018
Hi guys,

AOR 6th Oct 2018
Still in IP1

No update till last week so raised a Webform and below is the response -

please help me understand what does it mean in terms of the timelines to receive PPR?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The background verifications are currently in process.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.