AOR Received.
24-10-2108
4 days to go.
Still in IP1.
FSW-O India.
Any idea what should I do?
Yes i have an idea for you..

The answer is ... WAIT..

there is nothing we can do.. It only depends on visa officer when he picks ur file..

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
then I'd advise you to order gcms perhaps.. I don't want to frighten you but you need to see what is really going on and why is there such a delay..
I don't think so there is need to order any gcms notes as eligibility is already met.. And this much wait time is normal.. There are many like us who are waiting..

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
I think 5-6 months is now the minimum processing time for FSW Indian applicants. We just need to be patient, stay positive and pray that we get the golden email soon.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
If you have completed 6 months and not ordered GCMS notes before, now would be a good time to order it as the case officers would be working on your file and you might be able to get some valuable insight about the processing of your application.

Teeto89

Apr 11, 2019
If they asked for ADR - it means their finalizing your eligibility for the program. I am not sure why they asked for the birth certificate though. Also, when you are filling your form, ensure you cover all time periods (overlaps are fine) but do not show any time gap.
Thanks for the tip. I think they requested for my birth certificate as a proof of sibling relationship, because i have a sister who's a permanent resident in Canada. I kinda mistakenly submitted her birth certificate, instead of our both certificates. I hope i hear some good news soon when i am done submitting it.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
If you have completed 6 months and not ordered GCMS notes before, now would be a good time to order it as the case officers would be working on your file and you might be able to get some valuable insight about the processing of your application.
Till the time you receive them.. You will get PPR.. :p.. Also once the file is picked.. As per current trends it takes a week to get PPR..

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Yes i have an idea for you..

The answer is ... WAIT..

there is nothing we can do.. It only depends on visa officer when he picks ur file..
Right...

I don't think so there is need to order any gcms notes as eligibility is already met.. And this much wait time is normal.. There are many like us who are waiting..
Okay...
Till the time you receive them.. You will get PPR.. :p.. Also once the file is picked.. As per current trends it takes a week to get PPR..
Hope so!

Is your visa office New Delhi?
No idea on this. I will call them after 5 days from now and check what they have to say...

ewang

Mar 11, 2019
Called CIC yesterday. Everything was passed since Mar12. Files not touched after. The agent suggested calling only after 4 weeks if no update is received and said 6-month processing time means nothing now. CEC inland Aor Oct 21/18.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Can a ghost update be considered as "my file has been picked"? :)
It is a definite sign that your file has moved somewhere in the system. For example, you can get ghost updates when Criminality, Eligibility, and Security have passed. However, the frequency varies and many times the CIC profile does not show any update either. It is best to assume that you have moved closer to PPR and leave it at that. There have been candidates how who frequent ghost updates and some have got straight after IP1, so you never know