October 2018 AOR - join here

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
4 days to go.
Still in IP1.
FSW-O India.
Any idea what should I do?
try and call cic after your 6 months are over.. ask the agent specifically about your eligibility status.. if it is Met or Recommend Pass then you're good and can only hope that an officer picks up your file quickly and proceeds to the next step.. if the eligibility is still not met or has a review required then you should order gcms notes to have a better understanding of your application..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Great news!

CIC agents say there is a huge volume of applications. Well then why would later applications be processed first even when eligibility of older applications was met but yet kept aside. Perhaps something to do with order in which they receive clearances...
I have been wondering that too. Perhaps they have some preference and choose to clear them first. It certainly doesn't look like it's random.

Reactions: Newbee2019

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
I have been wondering that too. Perhaps they have some preference and choose to clear them first. It certainly doesn't look like it's random.
It depends on NOC mostly.. as per job requirements..

Reactions: SithLord

Teeto89

Apr 11, 2019
Hey guys, I woke up today to see an email from CIC. Logged into my profile, and i was asked to fill a Schedule A declaration and background form, and also provide a copy of my Birth Certificate. I hope on uploading the requested documents before the weekend runs out. Does this means i am close to PPR?

Reactions: Newbee2019

Adityas22

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
try and call cic after your 6 months are over.. ask the agent specifically about your eligibility status.. if it is Met or Recommend Pass then you're good and can only hope that an officer picks up your file quickly and proceeds to the next step.. if the eligibility is still not met or has a review required then you should order gcms notes to have a better understanding of your application..
Had called them in Feb (first week) the eligibility was recommended pass

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys, I woke up today to see an email from CIC. Logged into my profile, and i was asked to fill a Schedule A declaration and background form, and also provide a copy of my Birth Certificate. I hope on uploading the requested documents before the weekend runs out. Does this means i am close to PPR?
Hi,
Any reasons why the schedule A form and the birth certificate was asked for ? Birth certificate of the child is asked.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
If they asked for ADR - it means their finalizing your eligibility for the program. I am not sure why they asked for the birth certificate though. Also, when you are filling your form, ensure you cover all time periods (overlaps are fine) but do not show any time gap.

Reactions: ayaz_acca