+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Apr 10, 2019
Hey guys i got my PPR
But not sure what’s the issue i got the email twice, today and yesterday. Moreover my application status in my cic account hasn’t changed.
Yesterday it was showing “updated” but no msg, today it says “submitted instead of updated” plus still no msg in my msgs and the application status still says

We r processing ur application etc
So basically nothing is indicated in my cic account i have got the email only.
Is that normal?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Hey guys i got my PPR
But not sure what’s the issue i got the email twice, today and yesterday. Moreover my application status in my cic account hasn’t changed.
Yesterday it was showing “updated” but no msg, today it says “submitted instead of updated” plus still no msg in my msgs and the application status still says

Is that normal?
Congratulations. Don't worry, status in profile will change once you get COPR. :)

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Hey guys i got my PPR

Is that normal?
YEAH DEAR ITS NORMAL
NOW SUBMIT UR PASSPORT THEN UR FILE WILL BE APPROVED AND FILES WILL SHOW ALL DONE IN PROCESSING.
AND ITS NORMAL TO GET 2 MAILS.

lm1010

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
31-02-2018
Received my GCMS notes and according to the notes, my Eligibility was Met months ago. The agent on the phone confirmed the same when I called cic a few days ago. However, background checks have not yet begun and the agent reaasured me that everything on my application looks good and no additional documents were required from me at all. When I asked why such a huge delay because there was no update since meds passed and it has been more than 6 months . He said it's due to high volume of applications that the processing time has increased. So, I guess will just have to wait it out. Nothing much can be done.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Received my GCMS notes and according to the notes, my Eligibility was Met months ago. The agent on the phone confirmed the same when I called cic a few days ago. However, background checks have not yet begun and the agent reaasured me that everything on my application looks good and no additional documents were required from me at all. When I asked why such a huge delay because there was no update since meds passed and it has been more than 6 months . He said it's due to high volume of applications that the processing time has increased. So, I guess will just have to wait it out. Nothing much can be done.
well congratulations..at least ur eligibility is met

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Your NOC??

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Great news!

CIC agents say there is a huge volume of applications. Well then why would later applications be processed first even when eligibility of older applications was met but yet kept aside. Perhaps something to do with order in which they receive clearances...

Sree85

Mar 6, 2019
Yup... Called CiC around 15 days back.
Same old story.
Primary eligibility passed.
BG is in process.
Ur file looks beautiful.
VO is Ottawa.
No additional docs required.

Raised Web-form again couple of days back.

How you guys connect to CIC over phone?. I havent called till now. Please let us know the procedure to speak to CIC agent

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
I’ve had 3 ghost updates. First was 3 weeks ago, second 17 days ago, and the third was 8 days ago. I think the updates make waiting even harder. At least for me.
True! Before the update I hadn't been that worried, but since I got it, I've been checking my email all the time and now enter my account several times a day :)