+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Mar 14, 2019
You mean you had submitted the ADRs and then the eligibility status changes to "passed", right? If you have cleared eligibility, it is just a matter of time. Difficult to comment on whether you are in SS. It is easier to determine from GCMS notes about that rather than timelines.
My eligibility was passed after I submitted my schedule A form. Then I got another adr for proof of funds. then I submitted the gift deed within 2 days. Can I call CIC and ask them if I am in SS?

Last edited:

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
mine is october 20 AOR as well. In IP2 and got a ghost update yesterday.
Good going, u will have ppr soon.
Mine is 20 also but dont know if i have ghost in account

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
1 more day for the 6 month period. In ip2 since March 12th. Got 2 ADRs (schedule A and source for proof of funds). Spoke to an agent yesterday. He said "eligibility passed. Security in progress". Does that mean I'm in SS? I'm applying from India. Have a travel history to the US. This is making me so worried.
Security in progress doesn't mean u are under SS, have patience

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
My eligibility was passed after I submitted my schedule A form. Then I got another adr for proof of funds. then I submitted the gift deed within 2 days. Can I call CIC and ask them if I am in SS?
Was the request for POF quite recent? If so, you are quite close to the final stage. Again, dont fear SS just because you are close to six months. A lot of applications are taking that long.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Just 9 days left on the account page and I am so scared to call the agents again! Don't know what to do waiting and how long to wait!

Mar 14, 2019
Was the request for POF quite recent? If so, you are quite close to the final stage. Again, dont fear SS just because you are close to six months. A lot of applications are taking that long.
Thank you . That is comforting. I received the POF ADR last week, submitted the document on Friday.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Just 9 days left on the account page and I am so scared to call the agents again! Don't know what to do waiting and how long to wait!
I think u recently called, wait for some time.
I am also holding my emotions not to called them after changed in my ADR. Will call them before 1 or 2 days of completing 6 month mark

Reactions: Newbee2019

abovebeyond

Feb 17, 2019
AOR October 01, IP1

I just talked with an agent and she told me that my Eligibility is met, but the final decision is still pending.
Background check may be started or not yet started, she was not sure about it.
Everything looks fine and my file is expected to be completed on May 14th. If by that date there is no update, I should call back to CIC for more information.

abovebeyond

Feb 17, 2019
I got an application/profile updated today.
I assumed it was because the Application Status changed to "it's taking longer than necessary to process your application..."
Did you get the same? Today is my 6months mark also.
I think it's a "ghost update". My case passed the 6 month period and I didn't see any update.
So be ready for PPR.

Reactions: realtofel

kctata

Mar 8, 2019
Dallas
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
08-10-2018
AOR October 01, IP1

I just talked with an agent and she told me that my Eligibility is met, but the final decision is still pending.
Background check may be started or not yet started, she was not sure about it.
Everything looks fine and my file is expected to be completed on May 14th. If by that date there is no update, I should call back to CIC for more information.
Hi,

How did you talk to them? Are you based in Canada?

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Did you initially submitted six months bank statements or bank letter with balance.

abovebeyond

Feb 17, 2019
Hi,

How did you talk to them? Are you based in Canada?
No I'm not. You can call them by +16139444000 (Use google hangout or Skype for free). The queue is about 30 mins. It's better to call them from 8AM to 10AM local time. The agent I spoke with was super nice and informative.