FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Before you ask any questions, the agent says . Before calling us, have you checked your online application? Have you heard the IVR? As we pretty much have the same information as what you see on the portal.

It's so difficult to get them to look into the notes. Damn!

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Before you ask any questions, the agent says . Before calling us, have you checked your online application? Have you heard the IVR? As we pretty much have the same information as what you see on the portal.

It's so difficult to get them to look into the notes. Damn!
Same happened to me yesterday .they are just not giving any details and saying that call after 6 months

Reactions: Newbee2019

Teeto89

Apr 11, 2019
Hello, Everyone.

First post here on the forum. My AOR is October 19th 2018. MEP was 19th November 2018, and was also advised to do my biometrics. Did my biometrics on the 21st Of November. My application looks like this as at the moment:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

3 weeks ago, I also got what looked like a ghost update. My application was said to have been "updated", but when I logged in, I saw no changes. Could this mean I would soon receive my PPR? Who else is in same situation? How long do I have to wait more for my golden email? I have got just 8 days more left. I am overwhelmed with anxiety. OMG!

Apoorwa

Mar 27, 2019
Hello, Everyone.

First post here on the forum. My AOR is October 19th 2018. MEP was 19th November 2018, and was also advised to do my biometrics. Did my biometrics on the 21st Of November. My application looks like this as at the moment:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

3 weeks ago, I also got what looked like a ghost update. My application was said to have been "updated", but when I logged in, I saw no changes. Could this mean I would soon receive my PPR? Who else is in same situation? How long do I have to wait more for my golden email? I have got just 8 days more left. I am overwhelmed with anxiety. OMG!
My profile looks the same (AOR 28 Oct). What does your application say now. is it "Submitted", or still it says "Updated".

AnjiSharma

Dec 12, 2018
Hi,

Anyone who have already got the PR mail.. got the counterfoil document number yet?
Mine says the expiry date of the counterfoil document is 17-Sep-2019.

What does this date exactly mean? Is my visa valid only till this date?.
I got a new passport made this year only and got the visa corresponding to that. Why is my visa not valid for 10years.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anjali

realtofel

Apr 5, 2019
My 6 month mark is up today. Stressed! Very much stressed :(
I got an application/profile updated today.
I assumed it was because the Application Status changed to "it's taking longer than necessary to process your application..."
Did you get the same? Today is my 6months mark also.

Mar 14, 2019
1 more day for the 6 month period. In ip2 since March 12th. Got 2 ADRs (schedule A and source for proof of funds). Spoke to an agent yesterday. He said "eligibility passed. Security in progress". Does that mean I'm in SS? I'm applying from India. Have a travel history to the US. This is making me so worried.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
1 more day for the 6 month period. In ip2 since March 12th. Got 2 ADRs (schedule A and source for proof of funds). Spoke to an agent yesterday. He said "eligibility passed. Security in progress". Does that mean I'm in SS? I'm applying from India. Have a travel history to the US. This is making me so worried.
You mean you had submitted the ADRs and then the eligibility status changes to "passed", right? If you have cleared eligibility, it is just a matter of time. Difficult to comment on whether you are in SS. It is easier to determine from GCMS notes about that rather than timelines.

am_gill

Mar 21, 2018
Hello, Everyone.

Sme is my situation. AOR 20 oct.