+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

rvz.k

Apr 9, 2019
I can understand your anxiety issues but it's normal these days to get PPR between 6-8 months.. If you see someone getting PPR don't feel sad.. One day you will also be one of them.. :).. If have privided all the valid documents to CIC you are good to go ahead.. Otherwise they will ask you for ADR soon..
thanku so much dear:)

90'skid

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Finally got landing interview schedule after long wait.
AOR Oct 1
File approved on Feb 20, 2018
Landing interview scheduled on May 16..

CEC inland.
LVO Vancouver

Cross fingers for everyone who is waiting!!
Was your file transferred to Etobicoke?

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Guys just one day left in my cic profile.

Oct 12th AOR
IP2 - 8th march

No movement after that. It is so worrisome .

Checking my emails and account everyday and waiting for it .

karishmar

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12/10/2018
Med's Done....
10/11/2018
Hi All,

Ppr email received today Morning!!!!
Timeline
29th Oct AOR
29th Nov MEP
2nd April IP2
11th April PPR
Spouse Primary Applicant iam dependent
FSW Outland India.

Thank you to All,
This forum keeps you going and keeps your hope alive.

Cent % of advice, just make sure to call cic and check your progress, you might get some valuable information and sometimes it triggers the process faster. Trust me, I called up the agent twice and after 2nd call the next day I moved to ip2. Trick is to ask the same questions in different ways.

All the best to all brothers and sisters here may God bless you all and I pray all of you guys receive the golden email soon. Hope to meet many of you in our new home
Thank you. This has been helpful

Reactions: abhimvp

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
I called the CIC agent yesterday and she says there is no issue with my file and everything is going as per timelines. Then what is the hold up for !?? I am getting nervous.

AOR 20 Oct. IP2 on March 22.

Reactions: ayaz_acca

harshey

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
I called the CIC agent yesterday and she says there is no issue with my file and everything is going as per timelines. Then what is the hold up for !?? I am getting nervous.

That'z what, there is no issue they should effin move it forward!! It'z making me nervous 24/7. I could not even get hold of them on call, hungs up every time

Reactions: Newbee2019

rupinderk29

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2018
Estimated remaining processing time: 6 Day(s)
Date received: October 17, 2018
Estimated completion date: April 17, 2019

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019

Before you ask any questions, the agent says . Before calling us, have you checked your online application? Have you heard the IVR? As we pretty much have the same information as what you see on the portal.

It's so difficult to get them to look into the notes. Damn!

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
E
Guys can anyone shed light on at what stage the proof of funds, the employment details and all assessed?[/QUE
Eligibility by analyst A11.2 which happens around completion of 5 months

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Estimated remaining processing time: 6 Day(s)
Date received: October 17, 2018
Estimated completion date: April 17, 2019

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
U should order notes. Looks like Ur in review required for something

Reactions: Thabitha Arun