+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Jonathan happylife

Dec 28, 2018
Hello All,

I've received the stamped passport back today. Sharing the timeline here, for everyone's reference. I had submitted the passport at VFS Bangalore:

• PPR 20-Mar
  • Passport Submission 25-Mar
  • From Bangalore to Delhi 25-Mar
  • Received at Delhi 26-Mar
  • Sent to IRCC 26-Mar
  • Under Process at IRCC 26-Mar
  • Sent back from IRCC 03-Apr
  • Delhi to Bangalore 04-Apr
  • Received at Bangalore 06-Apr
  • Collected 08-Apr
hi there, how many days do they give you to submit your passport once you received the golden email? thanks!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
Checking in if anyone has good next steps for my case
I have an AOR date of OCt 7th 2018. When I submitted, my India PCC was not available. So I informed IRCC about the same.
Nov 7th they asked for the PCC and I uploaded the document on Nov 9th.
They did acknowledge the receipt of the document as well.

However its been 5 months since and no action has been taken on the application.

I called their call center and they asked me to be patient saying 20% of the cases do take additional time.

The case is being processed at Montreal.
Any one with a similar case and can shed light on what other options I have to followup on the case.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,
PT83
If it is at Montreal expect a 7 month-ish timeline at a minimum. Also, there is a separate Montreal thread. Join that one and folks there can share more details on current timelines.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Guys, I just entered my account and saw the status "profile updated" of my PR application. When I opened the application itself, there was nothing new in it, and when I returned to my account home page, the status was "submitted" again.

Was it so-called "ghost update"? Does it mean that my case has been pushed forward?

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Guys, I just entered my account and saw the status "profile updated" of my PR application. When I opened the application itself, there was nothing new in it, and when I returned to my account home page, the status was "submitted" again.

Was it so-called "ghost update"? Does it mean that my case has been pushed forward?
Some work has been done on your profile - most likely completion of some stage (eligibility, criminality or security).
It could very well be an ADR or Final Approval (PPR email soon).

all the best

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Great!! Even I am Ottawa and have been left in the dark for quite some time now lol.

I am hoping some movement happens this week :)
Dont worry we are nearby.
Ottawa is totally a dark grave for first 150 days after that you can feel a ray of hope.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
My application is at Ottawa too. IP2 since March 22, 2019. No ghost update so far. RPRF paid upfront.
keep an eye on Ghost update you are around the corner, Good Luck

Reactions: Newbee2019

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello All..got my PPR email :):):):)

Agent had received it on Saturday (I saw a ghost update on Saturday), informed today morning.

Timeline (FSW-O India)
ITA - 22 Aug 18
AOR - 20 Oct 18
IP2 - 21 March 19
RPRF Request - 21 March 19
RPRF Paid - 25 March 19
PPR - 06 Apr 19

I still have to add my baby (new born) to the application. Request raised and replied to PPR email as well. Hope to get the response from IRCC soon for baby's docs. So the round is not over yet, but still delighted. A few things still to be done before I get my COPR.;)o_O

My advise to my friends awaiting for PPR... Just have patience... I know its easier said than done, but trust me this forum gave me a lot of strength to persevere and wait patiently... Best of luck...
One question please,

When did your ADR status changed for RPRF ?

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Some work has been done on your profile - most likely completion of some stage (eligibility, criminality or security).
It could very well be an ADR or Final Approval (PPR email soon).

all the best
Thanks!
It looks like we have nearly the same timelines BTW: the same AOR date, the same ghost update date. Let's hope for the same PPR date soon :)

Reactions: marilsl and gpdave

abhijeet4800

Aug 8, 2018
Every one stuck here must be feeling the same. I expected to get the PPR by March but no signs even yet. April already. We can do nothing but to wait.
I'm just waiting for my gcms (which I should get by 16th April), only then I would find if there is some real issue with my file or just some minor one.
Hi what's the status of your eligibility ???...is it met or review required???

dwdw0

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
AOR oct 1 CEC inland...
No ppr after application approved on Feb 20,,, please come this week.. dont understand why it is taking like forever.. :(