+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really hope so!!! I hope we all will get our golden email really soon!
I haven't paid RPRF upfront either. I have read that it is requested in 2 stages.

First, during the initial R10 checks within the first 2 months from AOR or towards the end when your application is approved.

Last edited:
Reactions: bubusik

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I haven't not paid RPRF upfront either. I have read that it is requested in 2 stages.

First, during the initial R10 checks within the first 2 months from AOR or towards the end when your application is approved.
Yeah, that's what I have concluded to myself also. I called on March 22 and I was told that the ghost update on March 5 was due to SOME background verifications (no idea what it was for; criminality or security) and I was told that eligibility was in progress.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, that's what I have concluded to myself also. I called on March 22 and I was told that the ghost update on March 5 was due to SOME background verifications (no idea what it was for; criminality or security) and I was told that eligibility was in progress.
So you got a second ghost update on April 5th. To me it looks you will get golden mail very soon. Usually after RPRF request is triggered during the end stages, Ready for Visa mail comes within a week or two.

Congrats!! Party time :D:D

Reactions: bubusik

AbhiS44

Jul 21, 2018
Hello All,

I've received the stamped passport back today. Sharing the timeline here, for everyone's reference. I had submitted the passport at VFS Bangalore:

• PPR 20-Mar
  • Passport Submission 25-Mar
  • From Bangalore to Delhi 25-Mar
  • Received at Delhi 26-Mar
  • Sent to IRCC 26-Mar
  • Under Process at IRCC 26-Mar
  • Sent back from IRCC 03-Apr
  • Delhi to Bangalore 04-Apr
  • Received at Bangalore 06-Apr
  • Collected 08-Apr

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
I haven't paid RPRF upfront either. I have read that it is requested in 2 stages.

My Aor 20 Oct, paid rprf on 23 March and still no update.
Cannot say anything

AshAnCAPR

Feb 21, 2019
Hello All..got my PPR email :):):):)

Agent had received it on Saturday (I saw a ghost update on Saturday), informed today morning.

Timeline (FSW-O India)
ITA - 22 Aug 18
AOR - 20 Oct 18
IP2 - 21 March 19
RPRF Request - 21 March 19
RPRF Paid - 25 March 19
PPR - 06 Apr 19

I still have to add my baby (new born) to the application. Request raised and replied to PPR email as well. Hope to get the response from IRCC soon for baby's docs. So the round is not over yet, but still delighted. A few things still to be done before I get my COPR.;)o_O

My advise to my friends awaiting for PPR... Just have patience... I know its easier said than done, but trust me this forum gave me a lot of strength to persevere and wait patiently... Best of luck...

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Agent had received it on Saturday (I saw a ghost update on Saturday), informed today morning.

Timeline (FSW-O India)
ITA - 22 Aug 18
AOR - 20 Oct 18
IP2 - 21 March 19
RPRF Paid - 25 March 19
PPR - 06 Apr 19

I still have to add my baby (new born) to the application. Request raised and replied to PPR email as well. Hope to get the response from IRCC soon for baby's docs. So the round is not over yet, but still delighted. A few things still to be done before I get my COPR.;)o_O

My advise to my friends awaiting for PPR... Just have patience... I know its easier said than done, but trust me this forum gave me a lot of strength to persevere and wait patiently... Best of luck...
Congratulations!! Whats your VO?

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018

Timeline (FSW-O India)
ITA - 22 Aug 18
AOR - 20 Oct 18
IP2 - 21 March 19
RPRF Paid - 25 March 19
PPR - 06 Apr 19

Wooow, great news congratulations.
Was anxiously waiting for ur ppr bcoz my timelines deto copy of urs, i paid rprf on 23 March.

Reactions: SithLord

Jonathan happylife

Dec 28, 2018
However, after some time cases become inactive automatically and they are not shown by default. Immitracker may give some idea about current trends, but one should be careful while checking it.

As for me, the most useful option is to sort the entire table by "PPR date" field - you will see applications that have received PPR recenty on top. So it is possible to know AOR date (=processing time) of applications that have got PPR today, yesterday and so on.
agreed, i also pay particular attention to the people who got pprs in my resident location, their process time might be useful