+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
However, after some time cases become inactive automatically and they are not shown by default. Immitracker may give some idea about current trends, but one should be careful while checking it.

As for me, the most useful option is to sort the entire table by "PPR date" field - you will see applications that have received PPR recenty on top. So it is possible to know AOR date (=processing time) of applications that have got PPR today, yesterday and so on.
Exactly, I filter the cases that have current status = PPR. Then sort 2 columns for 2 views - by Date of PPR received and by Date of updation by the applicant.

Next I filter by nationality / residence and by FSW-O to look at the trends applicable to me

Reactions: whiterabbit

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Exactly, I filter the cases that have current status = PPR. Then sort 2 columns for 2 views - by Date of PPR received and by Date of updation by the applicant.

Next I filter by nationality / residence and by FSW-O to look at the trends applicable to me
Hey, I have the similar timeline as yours, are you still in IP1 or did your application move to IP2?

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
About ip1 and ip2. I got "we are processing your background check ..." status in BG field right after I had passed the medical exam (November). Does it mean that I've been in IP2 since November?

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
About ip1 and ip2. I got "we are processing your background check ..." status in BG field right after I had passed the medical exam (November). Does it mean that I've been in IP2 since November?
IP1 and IP2 are not official terms used by IRCC. These are merely interpretations used largely by the community.

So yes, in your case and for many others, they are in IP2 from November. Have you also applied under Express Entry - FSW Outland?

Reactions: whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
So yes, in your case and for many others, they are in IP2 from November. Have you also applied under Express Entry - FSW Outland?
Thanks! Right, FSW Outland, AOR date is October 30. I waited patiently for 5 months, but the closer I get to the 180 days line the more anxious about my case I become. I guess many people here know this feeling when you're like "OMG, it looks like something is wrong with me, maybe they found something horrible in my case and will check it for one more year, please, noooo" :)

This forum actually helps to calm down a little bit, as there are a lot of people in the same situation.

Reactions: Yemidd and gpdave

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Thanks! Right, FSW Outland, AOR date is October 30. I waited patiently for 5 months, but the closer I get to the 180 days line the more anxious about my case I become. I guess many people here know this feeling when you're like "OMG, it looks like something is wrong with me, maybe they found something horrible in my case and will check it for one more year, please, noooo" :)

This forum actually helps to calm down a little bit, as there are a lot of people in the same situation.
Misinformation spreads quickly. I myself know very little.

pieben

Nov 21, 2018
The fastest is to just call and ask. The other option is to order gcms notes which take a month to receive.