Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-11-2018
Right, but in that case all necessary information is contained in notes. So what is the reason of calling CIC if one can simply order notes? :)
Well, ordering notes might take up to 30~35 days for you to get them. If you call CIC, you can get the information right away. Those who are REALLY anxious and can't handle the waiting, can get a little of peace of mind by calling them.

Yemidd

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hi all, sorry this is coming bit late.
I GOT PPR!!!!

Aor- Oct 12

Medicals passed- Nov 9

Last week in Dec - Got to know that file has been transferred to Etobicoke and criminality passed

December - March18: Complete silence, no movement at all after criminally passed.

March 19- Eligibility recommended passed

March 28- Ghost update, called and got to know Eligibility passed, security passed, awaiting final decision.

April 4- PPR

VO- Etobicoke

BTW I got the request letter in my account and not as an email

I pray everyone awaiting PPR/ Landing interview gets it soon!

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
Now I am officially freaking out. Ndvo has given ppr to files above me and average time is about 150 days for them. I'm into 166 days and background check still not started. Planning to order gcms notes but trying to hold on till 180 days for it to be officially delayed. My file should be straight forward but they have not started background check, could there be any problem or I'm one of those whose file is not being picked up just yet

AshAnCAPR

Feb 21, 2019
AOR : 20th OCT
IP2 - 21st March
RPRF: 21st March
Payment Done : 25th March

last night I had received a ghost update, does that mean anything?

Reactions: ayaz_acca

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
IP2 - 21st March

Hi,
I have the same timelines but had paid the RPRF upfront on 20th Oct. Maybe your file is moved to NDVO and hence the ghost update yesterday. PPR soon for you.

I checked my account but no ghost update as yet. I hope we get PPRs this week!!

AshAnCAPR

Feb 21, 2019
Hi,
I have the same timelines but had paid the RPRF upfront on 20th Oct. Maybe your file is moved to NDVO and hence the ghost update yesterday. PPR soon for you.

I checked my account but no ghost update as yet. I hope we get PPRs this week!!
That is great news... BTW what is NDVO?

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
Now I am officially freaking out. Ndvo has given ppr to files above me and average time is about 150 days for them. I'm into 166 days and background check still not started. Planning to order gcms notes but trying to hold on till 180 days for it to be officially delayed. My file should be straight forward but they have not started background check, could there be any problem or I'm one of those whose file is not being picked up just yet
Yes you are one of those.. whose file has not been picked yet.. have patience n wait.. we all are in same boat..

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
I wonder how cic plans to manage this backlog of applications..Apparently October immitracker doesn’t even show 50% progress.
Immitracker doesn't work with CIC. So, don't rely on it. If you see the inactive accounts, you'll be surprised to know that more than 40% people on Immitracker don't update at all / don't update on time.

wvey

Jun 18, 2018
A post PPR question ... Should I put my non-accompanying spouse's name on Appendix B? PPR mail says
Please complete this form for yourself, your spouse/common-law partner, and your dependent children who will accompany you to Canada.
I think I shouldn't. But still confused

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
IP2 - 21st March

Yes u are nearby.

I paid rprf on 23 March and still waiting for ghost update.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
IP2 - 21st March

Pls let me know whats ur ADR status line read now, mine says we are reveiwing the additional docs you provided, which is actually a receipt of rprf.

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Immitracker doesn't work with CIC. So, don't rely on it. If you see the inactive accounts, you'll be surprised to know that more than 40% people on Immitracker don't update at all / don't update on time.
However, after some time cases become inactive automatically and they are not shown by default. Immitracker may give some idea about current trends, but one should be careful while checking it.

As for me, the most useful option is to sort the entire table by "PPR date" field - you will see applications that have received PPR recenty on top. So it is possible to know AOR date (=processing time) of applications that have got PPR today, yesterday and so on.