FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
It looks like cic main focus is to bring new tax payers in than keeping others permanently..quite a good strategy to grow this weak Canada economy
Yes.. might be the case but these mentioned permanent ones were also brought in some years back by CIC only...:D

Reactions: Iwanttobeincanada

kctata

Mar 8, 2019
Dallas
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
08-10-2018
All,

Have 2 days left to go. AOR Oct 7. Citizenship India and residence USA.

I had sent a note using webform on Mar 19 and got a response saying that everything was in order and will be informed of a decision when it's made

I saw a ghost update two weeks ago, but nothing after that. Not sure, what is going on.

1) Is it in IP2? The details about the application read like IP1 though, but I did see a second ghost update 2 weeks ago.
Application/profile details
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

2) Has anyone gone beyond the 6 month mark and still hasn't seen any updates?

Rijsp

Apr 2, 2019
Is there a group for those that have surpassed the average 6 months processing time? I’d like to join as my AOR is Oct 6th (hence my 6 month is April 6 - a day away) and my security hasn’t even commenced.
Same here. 6 months surpassed on 04th April

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
All CIC inland stuck,, I am 4th October AOR nothing happen, since November. Also 2 days ago agent told me it might be go until July...

All AOR inland applicant, your guys eligibility passed or under review?
holy cow!! cic wants to kill us will stress! july!! we are already on verge of completing our 6 months and this is what they tell us...whats wrong with them?

luningjie

Apr 3, 2019
I called CIC today, agent mentioned decision has been taken and file approved on April 1 at Ottawa office and I should keep an eye on my email and account for the update.

Any idea how long it takes to receive PPR email after approval?
I also phoned CIC yesterday and was told the application was approved but the agent didn't tell me when it was approved. keep fingers crossed.

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
All,

Have 2 days left to go. AOR Oct 7. Citizenship India and residence USA.

I had sent a note using webform on Mar 19 and got a response saying that everything was in order and will be informed of a decision when it's made

I saw a ghost update two weeks ago, but nothing after that. Not sure, what is going on.

1) Is it in IP2? The details about the application read like IP1 though, but I did see a second ghost update 2 weeks ago.
Application/profile details
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

2) Has anyone gone beyond the 6 month mark and still hasn't seen any updates?
It’s IP2.. PPR soon for sure..

Jas.singh0804

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
24-10-2108
14 days left and I am so anxious. Couldn't get through to CIC yesterday due to high volume of calls.
Don’t call them again n again because you won’t get anything by calling them frequently.. as you are in IP2 ..have patience... your PPR is around the corner.. if you don’t have any travel history to flagged countries.. you will hear the good news very soon... :)

Reactions: Newbee2019

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Don’t call them again n again because you won’t get anything by calling them frequently.. as you are in IP2 ..have patience... your PPR is around the corner.. if you don’t have any travel history to flagged countries.. you will hear the good news very soon... :)
I have 10 days travel to UK. Travel to such countries should not be an issue hopefully.